~Four~

All Might explained that you would be splitting up into groups of good guys and bad guys. The bad guys are supposed to hide a nuclear weapon inside a building. The good guys win if they capture the bad guys or get the weapon. The bad guys win if they protect their weapon or capture the heroes. He pulled out a box with two of the same letters inside. The two people who draw the same letter are on the same team. You ended up with Todoroki which really wouldn't have been your own personal choice but you didn't mind. The first match was Bakugo and Iida as villains vs Midoriya and Uraraka as heroes.

"Everyone else head to the monitery room to watch." All Might said and everyone left. 

You noticed Midoriya didn't look as happy as he normally does. You wanted to go over to him and ask him what was going on but someone stopped you.

"Hey what's your quirk?" You turned your head to see Todoroki looking down at you. Your eyebrows stood up as you tilted your head in confusion.

"Why are you asking me that?" You asked and he sighed.

"We got paired up so it could be good to know what your quirk is." He said.

"I don't really feel like telling you." You shrugged your shoulders and walked off. He quickly followed behind you. 

"Don't you think we should strategize a little? Or at least see if our quirks are compatible?"

"If you wanna know so bad just google me." 

"I did and all I got was that you had two quirks like me and nothing else."

"Well then watch a video or something." You could tell he was getting frustrated at your answers and he soon gave up asking. 

Just then Bakugo went crazy and Midoriya decided to start using his quirk.

"They're gonna kill each other! Sir!" Kirishima yelled at All Might but he seemed to be frozen in place. 

Midoriya used his quirk to break the roof while Uraraka made the bomb float so they won. Midoriyas arm was broken and the other one had gotten burnt. He took Bakugos attack head on while focusing on winning. 

Midoriya fell to the ground because of his wounds. He was taken away to recovery girl and they started taking care of the mess.

After some while it was your turn to go. You and Todoroki as heroes vs Ojiro and Toru as villains. 

"Man I hate having to be a hero." You mumbled to yourself.

"You're from the Ito family right?" Todoroki asked, you nodded in return.

"I heard about your mother and I'm sorry about what happened." 

He was refering to your mother's passing. It wasn't common knowledge and only people who really looked into you knew about it. Since he was busy searching about you for the past ten minutes it made sense he found that out.

"You don't need to apologize. It's not like I live with them anyway." You said, mumbling the last part.

"If you don't mind me asking. Who is you father exactly? There are no records of him." 

"It's a secret." 

"Mm okay then. What are your quirks then? It be good to know in this battle. I only know of the Shadow quirk." He asked and you grinned a little. 

"Hm you'll have to see for yourself. I'm gonna make it quick because I can't act like a hero forever." You said and the match began. 

The both of you went inside the building. You slowly made your way up the stairs until you reached the 7th floor and entered the room. You could see Ojiro but obviously couldn't see Toru. The two of you felt someone behind you so Todoroki immediately froze the ground and in turn also Toru. You turned around and glanced at her before turning back to Ojiro. 

You looked at him and he could tell you weren't going to go easy on him. You sprint towards him and he did the same meeting you in the middle. You both broke out in a fight. He turned trying to hit you with his tail but you dodged to the side and grabbed him by his shirt. You pulled back causing him to loose his balance and now you had switched spots with him. The fake weapon they were supposed to protect was behind you and Todoroki started running towards it. 

Ojiro noticed and tried to stop him but you weren't going to let him get away that fast. You pulled him back with a string of light. Holding him down with your shadows, you tied him up and won. Your team was the fastest team out of everyone and when you got back everyone seemed shocked. 

"What is your quirk even?" Kaminari sighed.

"No matter how much I try to figure it out I just don't know." Sero said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Good job young Y/n and Todoroki! Your teamwork is perfect." All Might said and patted you both on the back, gaining nothing but silence and a gentle nod from the both of you. 

While everyone else was watching the rest of the matches, you went outside for some fresh air. The sun was out and there was as light breeze. You pulled out a candy from your pocket and unwrapped it, putting it in your mouth and throwing the wrapper on the ground.

'I can't believe it's been 5 years since I saw them. Maybe I should visit her grave.' You thought about your mother. You never liked her but it was respectful if you visited her resting place. You hadn't thought back to your life in such a long time but when Todoroki suddenly brought up your mother, you started to wonder about your brothers. 

"What you thinking about?" You looked up to see Aizawa. You slightly shook your head and he sat down next to you.

"You can always talk to me you know?" He put a hand on your shoulder and you nodded in return. You enjoyed the silence between the two of you until he spoke.

"And you're not allowed to litter on school grounds." He said and you gave him a death stare.  He just smiled at you and the two of you sat there, conversing about random stuff.

Back by the door you had just stepped out of, Todoroki was standing, looking at you and Aizawa. He saw how you interacted with him, as if you two were family. He noted how genuine and calm you looked around him and how you didn't have your guard up. He wanted to ask you what Aizawa was to you but he knew you wouldn't answer and that the two of you weren't even close enough yet for him to ask that.