~Eighteen~

"Hey guys! You ready?" Present Mic was met with loud cheers from the crowd. 

"A lots happened, but it's now come to this! A serious battle!" 

Cementos was almost finished with the area the tournament would take place on. Meanwhile all the contestants were sat in the audience except for two. 

"Audience! After all this waiting the final game is now here! Match one is Izuku Midoriya from the hero course! Versus, from general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinso!" Both of them walked towards the square. 

"The rules are simple, force your opponent out of bounds or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say 'I give up'! Bring on the injuries, we've got recovery girl on stand by. Anything life threatening is not allowed." 

And so the first match began.

You were sitting in the audience next to Mina. Midoriya quickly won against Shinso tho it was a close call for a second. Next up was Todoroki vs Sero. Sero got his tape around Todoroki and started dragging him to the out of bounds line. Todoroki froze the ground and soon you saw a giant iceberg forming towards you. 

'At the rate he's gonna freeze all of us.' 

You quickly got up from your seat and jumped in front of everyone. A light emitted from your palm. As the ice reached you, the light got brighter and melted it before it got to a single person. Once the glacier stopped growing, you were all sitting in an ice cave. 

'What the hell was he thinking?' 

"Woah you saved us!" Uraraka jumped up. 

"Don't you think that's a bit much." You could hear Present Mic speak.

"Sero is immobilized, Todoroki advances to the second round!" Midnight announced. 

"Oi Y/n! I know you're close to the ice so just melt it for us real quick will ya?" Present Mic asked you.

"Seriously? I'm not some worker you can boss around." You mumbled to yourself.

You flew up to the top of the iceberg and melted it while sliding down. Todoroki had already gotten Sero out of it so you just had to get rid of all the ice. You finally reached the stage and landed in front of Todoroki. You looked at him but he didn't return your gaze. You glanced to the side and saw Sero being taken to the nurse. Your hand reached up and landed on Todoroki's shoulder.

"Just calm down before your next match." With that you flew back to your spot.

The third round was Kaminari vs Shiozaki and she won in an instant. The fourth match was Iida vs Hatsume and the match was interesting. Iida was tricked by her and she spent 10 minutes presenting all the support items she had made and in the end she walked out of bounds on her own. The fifth match was you vs Mina. She had been freaking out since she saw that she was against you but managed to calm her nerves after some time.

"We're gonna keep on going with the fifth match! Skilled, strong and cold! From the hero course, it's Ito Y/n! Versus... Is something going to come out of those horns? Well? From the hero course, it's Mina Ashido!" Mic presented as you walked onto the stage. 

"This might be a little difficult." Mina chuckled.

"Don't be nervous, I'll go easy on you." 

"Let's begin, fifth match, start!" As soon as Mic's sentence ended she ran straight for you.

She tried hitting you with her acid a couple times but you blocked it with your shadows each time. She got frustrated and tried to swing at you. You grabbed her with the shadows and took her high up into the air. You let your shadows move her back a bit before gently placing her down, out of bounds, and petting her head with the shadows before they retreated back. 

"Mina Ashido is out of bounds! Ito Y/n moves onto the next round!" Midnight announced. Mina looked around in confusion until she realized what had happened.

"Oh come on! You could've just done that from the start!" Mina pouted at you as you walked up to her.

"Yeah I could've but then those guys wouldn't have been as interested in you." You explained and pointed towards a bunch of guys taking pictures for their articles. Her face brightened and she jumped onto you, giving you a hug. 

"Thanks Y/n!"

"And that's a clean and friendly match from Mina and Ito! The victor being Ito!" Present Mic spoke.

Tokoyami won against Yaoyurozu in the sixth round. The seventh was a fistfight between Tetsutetsu and Kirishima. They ended up knocking each other out and it ended in a draw. The winner would be decided with a simpler game once they'd recovered. The eight match was Bakugo vs Uraraka. You could tell that this match up had your whole class on edge. 

"The eight and final match for the first round! He was kind of famous in middle school! This isn't the face of a regular person! From the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo! Versus... She's the one I'm rooting for. From the hero course, it's Ochaco Uraraka! Eight match, start!" 

It was pretty relentless on Bakugo's part. Uraraka kept trying to hit him and he kept blasting her away with explosions. Your classmates kept commenting on the fight and how horrible Bakugo was being. 

"Do you think she's going to improve if she doesn't face any difficulties?" You asked when you noticed the classmates faces scrunch up with every attack Uraraka recieved. 

"No but-" Iida started.

"Then don't feel sorry for her and don't make Bakugo the bad guy for giving her a hard time. You're not recognizing all the hard work she put into getting this far by feeling sorry for her and you're making Bakugo seem evil just for understanding his quirk better." You snapped at them.

After some time the crowd started yelling at him. 

"Hey! How can you say you want to be a hero like that?! If there's a huge difference in you abilities, then hurry up and send her out of bounds!"

"Stop bullying and playing with the poor girl!"

"Yeah!"

"There's booing from the crowd. But honestly.. I also feel the sa-Ahh an elbow? What are you doing?" Present Mic got elbowed in the face by Aizawa.

"Was that a pro saying he was playing around? How many years have you been a pro?" Aizawa asked into the microphone. Most of the booing went silent at his words. 

"If you're saying that with a straight face, there's no point in you watching anymore. Go home and look into changing careers!" You could tell by his voice that he was angry and he had every right to be.

"Bakugo is being careful because he's acknowledged the strength of his opponent who has made it this far. It's because he's doing everything he can to win that he can't go easy on her or let his guard down." He finished. 

"Wow I can really tell where you get your mentality from." Sero, who had returned a while ago, pointed out. 

You only frowned at his statement and looked up in the sky. Your classmates followed your gaze.

Uraraka had used all those attacks as a cover up to float as many pieces of concrete into the air as possible. They were all above Bakugo and now they were falling towards him. He put one arm up into the air while Uraraka bolted towards him. He let out one giant explosion, clearing all the rocks in one go. The blast was so powerful that she flew back, even your hair got blown back. She got back up and took her stance. You noticed Bakugo's arm was slightly twitching. He ran towards her but stopped when he saw her collapse. Midnight got on the staged and checked on her.

"Uraraka is out of commission. Bakugo moves to the next round!"