~Twenty Two~

Everything was dark as 6 year old Y/n felt the cold metal surface underneath her. She was laying on her stomach, unable to move. She slowly opened her eyes and raised her head, seeing herself in the reflection of a mirror. Panic started to settle in once she realized she was strapped to a steel table, bound by her limbs. She pulled as hard as she could to break free only for her wrists to start bleeding. 

"Now now Y/n, settle down. We've done this before." 

She heard a familiar voice, a voice she hated. She looked up to see the black hair and purple eyes of her father. 

"Please I don't wanna do this anymore!" 

She pleaded with the man standing in front of her. The room was dark with a single light hanging from the ceiling above her. The man grabbed her neck and slammed her head down against the cold, hard surface. 

"Stop acting like a brat! You need to be strong!" 

He yelled at her as his grip on her neck tightened. 

"We need to create a calm atmosphere for the child. Treat her gently." 

Y/n eyes went wide as she trembled at the voice. Her breathing picked up as she tried not to make another sound. The dark ominous figure walked up to her other side and gently stroked her hair. 

"Shall we get started?" He asked as he let go and walked over to his work station.

"P-please... I don't want to-" Her voice was quiet and shaky as she tried to build up the courage to protest. 

"Don't worry I'll be gentle." 

Y/n felt the back of her shirt slowly being cut open as the cold air met her skin. Then she felt the cold surgical knife against her spine, slowly sinking deeper. 

"Please stop!" 

The knife moved slowly as a wet liquid flowed to her sides.

"STOP IT!" 

She cried out, tears streamed down her face. She felt her father's hand tighten even more as she gasped for air.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled at her.

"This new quirk we're gonna add to you is a request from Shigaraki himself. He said it would motivate you to work harder and stay with us." The ominous voice called out.

The men had been trying to give her a new quirk through medical procedures but had no success so far. With each experiment getting worse than the last. The roomed filled with the little girls screams. 

                                                                        .      .      .

You shot up from the bed in a panic as you clawed at your neck. You couldn't breath and your eyes were hysterical and glowing purple. Aizawa rushed towards you and pulled you into his embrace.

"Breath Y/n. Breath." He spoke softly as he gently stroked your hair. 

You quickly grabbed onto the back of his shirt in a panic. Clenching your fists tightly together as you focused on your breathing. Like a scared little child, you were curled up in a ball as he held onto you. You barried your face in his shoulder, not daring to look up. 

"What the hell was that?" Bakugo panted as he tried to catch his breath. 

"It was Y/n's quirk." All Might spoke as he approached the boys while their eyes slowly stopped glowing the same purple yours were. He was in his regular form so for now he was Toshinori. 

You were in the infirmary with Bakugo's bed next to you and Todoroki's next to him. Still not looking up, you let Toshinori and Aizawa explain. 

"What did you see?" Toshinori asked them with a serious face. The boys assumed he was someone you knew, not recognizing him as the nr. 1 hero.