Chapter 33.

Tess's P.O.V

I woke up in Shawn's arms. I liked him. I did. It's just that I also still liked Matt and Cam. Yet Cam and Shawn still didn't even know who I was. I'm such a horrible person. I grabbed Shawn and pulled him out of the bed. He groaned and rolled over.

"What?" He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

"Okay, I have to tell you something... But your going to hate me for it. And I'm probably gonna hate you more too." I sighed.

"Okay... So maybe don't tell me." He nodded and rolled back into bed. I pulled him back up.

"You'll be even more mad if I don't. Or if you find out from someone else." I pulled him into the bathroom.

"How bout you get a free make out sesh if you don't... Freak out?" His eyes widened.

"That bad?"

"That bad."

"Okay, sure. I mean, only if you really want to." He winked.

"Okay. I'm- I-... I may or may not be Tess Sanders." I whisper.

"Well of course you are silly." He laughed.

"No. I mean-I was your first kiss. And we used to be best friends? You bullied me- tried to um, rape me?" I shuddered just remembering.

"Oh. My. God." Shawn started backing up but fell against the door.

"Your her? Really? Your really her?" Shawn stood frozen.

"Yes, I am. I'm sorry for not telling you, I just didn't know if I could trust you guys." I sighed.

"But I can trust you now... Right?" I looked at Shawn, but he was just staring at me.

"I am so sorry." Shawn's eyes filled with tears.

"You are?" I relaxed a bit.

"Of course I am. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you or how long I've wanted to say sorry." Shawn banged his head against the wall.

"All I've been is horrible to you. We all have. Tess, please forgive me? Please?" Shawn rested his hand on my shoulder.

"I already have. Or why else would I be standing here?" I laughed and held his hand. Shawn leaned in and our lips met again. We've kissed so many times, people probably wonder how we're not dating. Same sparks as usual, same butterflies.

"I was beginning to wonder how you guys kissed the same." He smiled and I laughed.

"Who else knows? Do Cam or Matt know?" Shawn asked.

"Um, Matt knows. He guessed it himself. Not Cam though." I smiled.

"Matts always been the smart one." Shawn laughed and I giggled.

"So about that make out sesh then?" Shawn batted his eyelashes and I swatted his arm. He laughed even harder and I opened the bathroom door to go back outside. Matt and Cam were still in their bed, so I walked over to wake them up.

"Wakes wakey, boys!" I shook Cam and Matt and they both just rolled around on the bed.

"No, I don't wanna get up." Matt grumbled in a sexy morning voice. Oh my god, morning voices are so hot.

"Yeah, make us." Cam laughed. Really? He has the voice too? I felt Matt grab my hand, and before I knew it, I was on top of both of them.

"Hey! How bout you just get up?!" I giggled as they both tickled me. Matt lost his balance and grabbed Cam to regain himself. But that only set him off the bed, and Cam now on top of me. In his boxers. Because Matt stole the blankets. Cam pinned me down and got closer.

"I like where this is going." He grinned. I smiled back and then flipped him over so I was on top of him. I guess Shawn got jealous because he came over and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me off Cam.

"Chill Shawn, we were just having some fun." Cam laughed and stood up.

"Great, well now it's my turn." Shawn grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine. I felt Matt grab me from behind.

"What about me?" He wrapped his arm around my waist and grinned.

"Um, nope it's my turn again." Cam lay me down on the bed and started to grind against me.

"Uh uh, She likes me more then both you dip shits!" Shawn grabbed me again.

"STOP! All of you just shut up!" I grabbed clothes out of my suitcase, went into the bathroom, and slammed the door.

I changed into a purple lacy tank top, and some black leggings. Then I put my hair in a side pony and applied my usual make up. I put on black combat boots and stud earrings. Then I grabbed my purse and my phone and walked out of the bathroom. I flipped on the T.V and started watching the News. Then I turned it off because it was boring. I slightly turned my head to the side and realized all of them were staring at me.

"What?" I turned towards them.

"We're sorry." Cam spoke first.

"Thank you." I turned back towards the turned off T.V.

"I'm getting Starbucks. Anyone want anything?" Cam asked.

"I'll just come with. Tess, Matt, what do you guys want?" Shawn said.
I didn't say anything even though I was craving a cotton candy frappe. Matt asked for a vanilla bean frappe and off they went.

Matt came over to sit on the bed beside me. Or lie on the bed beside me I guess.
We both just laid there and stared at the ceiling.

"Tess, I know this is the wrong time but it feels right to me, so... I like you. A lot. And I kinda wanna know if you wanna maybe kinda go out on like maybe a date kinda with me? You know, only if you wanna. Kinda want to?" Matt awkwardly repeated plenty of words and stumbled on lots too. I giggled.

"I would maybe kinda wanna, I guess." Matt turned his head to look at me.

"Matt, I would love to." I smiled and leaned over him on the bed. Then my lips found his and we finally kissed. We finally kissed. Matts lips moved in sync with mine, and my body crawled over top of his till we both sat on the bed now, with my legs wrapped around his body. One of Matts hands clutched my back and waist, while the other one held my head softly. My arms were wrapped around his neck, and I played with his hair at the back. It was soft. Matt and me kept kissing and kissing and more butterflies would occasional fly in to my stomach, as Matt ever so swiftly would open up the gate. I felt sparks with him too, and his kisses put you in a coma, one where you never wanted to leave. I finally broke away from the kiss and I stared into his eyes as he tucked a loose end of my ponytail behind my ear. My heart was beating really fast. I climbed off of him, not eagerly wanting to but I didn't really want to break his legs with my weight so. We were back to our original sitting position when the guys walked in.

Cameron walked over and handed me a cotton candy frappe and our fingers just slightly touched. How did he know?

"But, I didn't ask for-" Cam interrupted.

"No buts! I know it's your favourite." He smiled at me and my heart melted.

Awe. Wait. Don't think of Cam. Sure that was sweet but you just kissed Matt, and now you have a date with him! Try to think of him and only him. Just ignore the other guys for a while. Think Matt. And finish packing too while your at it, cause we're moving hotels today!