Chapter 10.

Shawns P.O.V

I wanted Tess back so badly. I messed up, I know. But id do anything to get her back. It actually made me mad though, how unforgiving she was. Thats why I was going to a party tonight. Going with her bullies. They were actually pretty nice. And funny too. I arrived at the party and walked in.

Matts P.O.V

Shawn was wasted. Me and Cam had decided not to drink too much tonight, since we were driving, but Nash, Shawn, and Taylor were drunk as fudge. I had to help them to the cars. Cam was driving Taylor and Nash. And I was driving Shawn. As soon as Shawn got in the car, I drove him home. We stopped at his house. "Ok. You go inside, and I'll bring your stuff in a moment." He burst out laughing and then went inside. Id have to explain this to his parents.

Tess's P.O.V

I heard someone unlock the front door. Hannah was upstairs asleep, and it was just me. I walked to the door. Shawn. He looked really drunk. "Well well well." He turned to me. "What do we have here?" He stared at my body and I gulped. "Shawn. Shawn, your drunk. Dont make more mistakes that you'll regret." I said sternly. He laughed. "This isnt a mistake honey." He lunged himself at me. He smashed his lips into mine. Butterflies? Shoot. Butterflies. "You like that dont you?" He smirked. "Shawn Stop. STOP!" I yelled. He licked his lips and tried pulling my shirt off. I smacked his hands away. He glared at me. "I wouldnt do that if I were you." He stared into my eyes. I was scared. He tried pulling my shirt off again, and this time succeeded. He reached for my butt and grabbed it. I heard foot steps coming up the front stairs. "Help!" I called out. He covered my mouth with his hand, and shoved me onto the couch. I yelped out in pain. He yanked off his shirt. I couldnt help staring. Why did he have to be so damn hot? He sat himself on top of me and he reached his hands to unclip my bra. "HELP! PLEASE! HELP. HELPPP!" The front door flew open, and Matt stood there. He dropped the bags he was holding on the floor. Shawn moaned. "Matt. Help me! Please. Help!" I was to weak to yell louder. Matt stood frozen. Then he grabbed Shawn and pulled him off me. I stared up in confusion. He was my bully but he just helped me? Shawn punched him in the face But Matt punched back. I gasped. Matt threw me his phone. I clicked on the first contact I saw. Cameron. "Hello?" he answered. "Cam, Come to Shawns house, Now. Please." I informed him, my voice and body shaking. "Tess? Tess, Whats wrong?" He asked nervously. "Is Matt ok? Are you ok?" He kept asking questions. "Just hurry! please?" I hung up. Matt and Shawn were still at it. A few moments later Cameron came bursting through the front door. His jaw dropped at what he saw. Me in just a bra, and Matt and Shawn going at it. He punched Shawn in the face, I guess knowing he was the drunk one. Shawn couldnt take on both of them, and eventually he collasped on the floor. The boys dragged him upstairs and then came back down. I didnt care that I wasnt wearing a shirt. I ran to both of them and pulled them both in for a hug. "Thank you both so much. Matt if you hadnt come in, Who knows what he would have done. And- and cam if you hadnt come, those two would both still be at it." I smiled. I had almost just been raped and I was smiling. Cam and Matt were nodding and trying their best not to stare at my chest. That plan failed. I quickly went to grab my shirt, and threw it on. "What are you doing here anyway?" Cam asked. "I live next door, and I was babysitting... and - and then. yah." I sighed. "Oh." said Matt. I nodded. "So theres a kid upstairs?" Matt asked. My eyes widened and we ran upstairs.