Chapter 2.

I could hear the bell ring in the distance, and I picked up my pace, now jogging. I looked towards the school. I could NOT be late again. Then my mom would probobaly get some phonecall. I kept running, not realizing someones foot slide in front of me, making me fall hard to the ground. My papers flew everywhere, and I struggled on my hands and knees trying to pick them all up before they blew away in the wind. "Oh, im so sorry!" I heard a familiar voice above me. I looked up to see exactly who it was. "NOT!" They added loudly. Taylor Caniff. One of my bullies. In fact, the leader of my bullies. After I finished collecting all my papers, I slowly stood up, facing the snickering boys. Their names? Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Aaron Carpenter, and of course, Taylor Caniff. The worst part? That wasnt even all of them. Yes, there were more. I stared down at the ground. Nash stepped towards me, amd threw my books onto the ground again. I sighed, and bent down to pick them up again. "Ohhh, no you dont." Nash smacked my hands away from my papers. "Your coming with us." My eyes widened in fear. I hated those words. Those words could never mean something good. Taylor pushed past Nash, and tightly grabbed my wrist. The pain stung my cuts, and yes, I do cut. He led me towards the school. We walked down the hallway, everyone already in class, and he threw me into the janitors closet. The other boys, closely behind him. I was a small person, but they were tall and strong, they could do so much damage to me. Taylor shut the closet door behind him. I looked up at Cameron. I used to have a crush on him, but he would never like me, I mean come on, look at me. Our eyes met for a second, but we both quickly looked away. "Well?" Taylor said. "Beat her up already! We dont have all day here people!" Taylor ordered the boys. Aaron came at me first. I preperared my self for the worst. His fist met my face, and the impact made me wince. Next he kicked my stomach, and then kicked my chest. I let out a sob, in pain, but that only made him hit me harder. He Shoved me back against the wall, and twisted my arm. Nash and Cam both joined in, slapping, and punching, and kicking me, repeditively. They all backed away slowly and then Taylor hit me harder then any of them had. He kicked my stomach and they all left, laughing.

As soon as they left, I sat and sobbed, crying into my knees.