Chapter 35.

Tess's P.O.V

I took a deep breath and checked myself one more time in the mirror. Guess I looked decent. Well, decent for someone that just cried a lot. I put a smile on my face and unlocked the bathroom door. Then I stepped out. Matt and Hayes were gone, but Cam was sitting on his hotel bed. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hey, cutie." He grinned, and I laughed a little. I loved how no matter how much shit I feel it, Cameron can always make me laugh. I walked over to the hotel bed and sat beside him.

"So, how you doing?" Cam lightly rubbed my back.

"Am I a selfish bitch?" I asked Cam, looking into his eyes.

"No! Of course not. Matt was just mad. He didn't mean anything he said." Cam stroked my hair and tucked it behind my ear.

"Did you guys ever mean anything you said?" I asked confused.

"What do you mean? Was there something I said-orr?" Cameron asked even more confused.

"About a year ago, maybe two. You guys all said I was a selfish bitch. Even you. You said you hated me. You said I deserve to be dead. You said I was ugly, fat, stupid. You said that no one would ever love a slut like me. Yo-" I was about to continue but Cam stopped me.

"Tess, I didn't know you last year." Cam shook his head.

"And you know your none of those things." Cameron pulled me in for a hug.

"Then why did you say I was?" I whispered in his ear as a tear fell down my cheek. He pulled away from the hug.

"Wait. Are you? ....... Tess?" Cam wiped my tear with his sleeve.

"Yup." I said popping the p. I looked at Cam. His face was sad, and depressed now. Almost like I had sad all those things to him that he called me. I saw a tear fall from his cheek. Then he wiped his tear and turned to face me.

"What?" I ask.

"Tess, I was mad too. I never meant anything I said ever." Cam said quietly.

"Why were you mad?" I cock my head to the side. He shrugs.

"Guess I had a little crush." He laughs.

"I still do." He smiles at me. As Cam says those words, I forget about Matt, but I still think of Shawn. So I guess Matt's had three strikes because he's out. I all of a sudden, I just don't like him anymore. It's the weirdest thing. Now it's just Cam and Shawn. I don't even know what Cam is saying right now, or what I'm thinking, but I grab Cam by the shirt, and smash my lips into his. It's a bold move but it has to be done. The problem is, I feel nothing. No sparks, no fireworks. I pull away, and Cam stares at me with the same expression that's on my face right now.

"I didn't feel anything." Cam quietly says.

"Me neither." I don't know if I wanted too, or if I didn't. But, now I know who.

"I'm sorry?" Cam says.

"Don't be. Your amazing." I kiss Cam on the cheek.

"Guess I'll see you around." Cam says sad.

"Yeah, I guess so." I stand up from the bed and walk towards the door.

"Bye, cutie." Cam smiles and ends with the same cutie intro. I wave my hand at him, and close the hotel door. It's funny cause after waiting this long for him to kiss me, and I guess thinking it would be perfect, it's not. I feel sad about it, and angry... But at least I got an answer. I think I'm finally over Cameron Dallas.

(A/N: Cam or Shawn?? Which team are you on? Pleaseeeee comment.)