Chapter 22.

Tess's P.O.V.

"Tess?" Matt widened his eyes.

"Matt?" I asked back.

"Since when do you come here?" He asked.

"Since today." I shrugged and knelt back down. Matt knelt down beside me and we both tried to lift the bag up. I grunted and he did too. After a while, we managed to pull the bag up on the hook. Matthews muscles seemed to bulge bigger then ever before. "Um. Thanks." I said, and I stepped back, telling him I wanted to get it some more workout time. "No problem." He mumbled and started to walk away. I slammed my fist into the punching bag again. But I heard Matthew walling back towards me. I hit harder. Matthew grabbed my waist from behind me, gently and I shivered, hoping he wouldn't notice. "What?" I said coldly. He turned my waist more to the side and then adjusted my arms properly. "There. Try that." He smiled and stepped back. I sighed and hit the punching bag again. I realized that my weight had shifted, and I had more force. "Thanks again." I number and kept hitting. I punched for awhile until Matt called. "Your doing it again."

I whipped around to face him.

"Doing what?" I shouted. He walked closer to me and grabbed my waist again. I didn't want him to let go in the first place. He turned my body the right way, but as he did, his hands slid down to my hips.

"Um sorry." He said and was about to back away. I grabbed his hands and held them in that spot.

"Its okay, just show me what to do."

Matt's P.O.V.

As she said that, I wanted to point to myself, so I did. She giggled and faced the bag again. I reached up her waist again, and the leaned my head on her shoulder. Without thinking I pushed myself up against her hips and body. And to my surprise, she didnt pull away. I wrapped my arms around her, and our bodies got closer. It felt so right. We slightly swayed back and fourth, and we stayed like that for awhile. Then she turned around to face me. I stared into her eyes. I never wanted to let her go, and in some other way, I knew I wouldn't. She reached for my face, and her hand brushed my cheek. I leaned in to kiss her, but just as I did, a group of elderly women and training instructor walked in. We pulled away from each others grasp. I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.

"Um, see you around Matt." She turned, and walked out the gym doors.

"Yeah. See you around," I turned to face a punching bag.

"See you around.."