Chapter 36.

Tess's P.O.V

How can I just say good bye to Cam. When I kissed him, I wanted to feel something more then I wanted anything else in the world. I wanted him to be the one. He is the one who gave me cuddles in the middle of hallways. Who helped saved me from Shawn. Who watched The Fault In Our Stars with me, and cried right there with me. Who remembered my favourite Starbucks drink and got it for me even when I didn't ask him too. He's the one who never pushed me into anything, and who really understood me. Cameron Alexander Dallas was just supposed to be the one. But he isn't. Shawn is. And I finally realized it. I knocked on the Jacks and Shawn's door. Shawn opened it.

"Hey Shawn, I-" he put a finger to my lips and my eyes widened in shock.

"Are you currently dating anyone?" Shawn leaned against the door frame. I thought for a second.

"No, I am currently not." I laughed. Shawn grinned and then his hand wrapped around my waist. I raised my eyebrows. His lips suddenly smashed together with mine. My eyes were open wide when he kissed me but closed immediately as he did. My hand wrapped around his neck, and the other hand ran through his hair. This earned me a small moan from him. Our lips moulded together perfectly, and oh god, how I missed this. His tongue begged entrance in my mouth, and I gladly accepted. And guess what I felt? Sparks. And a lot of them. We finally broke away from the kiss, and all I could do was blush and stare.

"Has it always been you?" I bit my lip, staring into Shawn's eyes.

"It's never not been." Shawn smiled as he kissed me again. This time mire passionately, slowly.

"So, Tess Sanders. Here's the obvious question... Will you be my girlfriend?" Shawn asked.

"Or nah?" Someone suddenly said. There was Jack J holding a bag of popcorn. Had he been there the whole time? I laughed and Shawn shooed him away. Johnson put his hands up in defence and walked away slowly.

"Alright, here's you're obvious answer Mendes. Yes." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He grinned and lifted me up, spinning me around. He brought me into the main area of their hotel room.

"She said yes!" Shawn cheered, raising my hand up with his. I laughed.

"Finally!" Gilinsky laughed, rolling his eyes.

"I know right? I mean, it's about time!" Jack J laughed with Jack G. Shawn grabbed my hand and held it tightly. He stared into my eyes, then blushed.

"And this time, I'm not letting her go."