Chapter 14.

Tess's P.O.V

Afrer lunch, I headed to my locker. Then I saw them. My bullies. Nash, Taylor, Carter, Aaron, Jack J, and Jack G. I dont know about Matt or Cam and im completly confused about Shawn. Taylor stormed towards me. "Hey bitch." He smirked at me. I put my hood on and fast walked away. He chuckled. "Oh, you think so?" I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around on my heels. "Not today." He glared at me and dragged me towards the dreaded closet. I didnt even try to pull away. Whats even the point? Nash shut the door behind him and everyone was there. But not Matt, Or Cam, or thank god, Shawn. "Weve decided to give you an option today." Carter smirked. "Lucky, lucky girl." He went on. Jack G spoke next, and Jack J pushed me to the floor. "You can either get beat up, like usual... or you can let us mess with your - you know." he smirked devishly. Ive already almost been raped once! It was not gonna happen again. "Well, Whats it gonna be whore?" Nash laughed. My eyes widened. "Fine, let us choose for ourselves then." Nash came at me first.

Nashs P.O.V

I threw myself at Tess, smacking her stomach. See, The guys and I made a pact, to after today, never beat up Tess again. So we just had to make our last one special. I didnt out do myself though, I actually felt bad and terrified for Tess. I only smacked her 3 times. Then backed away. I mouthed 'Im really sorry' to her as I moved away. She looked at me in the eyes, confususion written on her face. Next, Carter went at her, he too decided to smack her. "Haha weak is what you are. weak." Carter spat in her face and stepped back. Jack G went next, and was the first to get in her shirt. I gulped. Why do we even do this? Jack reached up her shirt, and she sat, with her eyes wide open. She was scared. He kissed up her neck, and was about to reach her lips. "Stop." I suddenly heard my mouth say. Everyone stared at me. "What?" Taylor asked in shock. "I- I mean thats enough, save some for everyone else." I smirked. "Oh." said Jack G disipointed that he didnt get what he wanted. Next Jack J went. He decided to grab at her pants. She desperately tried smacking away his hands. Tears fell down her face. "Stop- Stop please." Her breath fell. "Haha, Not yet princess." Jack J smirked at her. I couldnt watch. I stepped out of the closet and slammed the door. I was disgusted by my friends. I didnt like Tess. But, no one deserved that shit. I was mad, angry at my friends. I walked away from the closet and ran to the bathroom.

Tess' s P.O.V

None of the boys actually raped me, but their hands went all over me. Or they just smacked me. Hard. They all left, once they had each gotten their share. I couldnt take this shit anymore. I pulled out my razor blade but then the closet door flew open. I moved back quickly, and hid amongst the supplies. "What the fuck were you thinking?" Someone shouted. "I was drunk! I dont know what I was thinking!" Someone defended themselves. "She doesnt deserve this shit!" The first guy yelled. "She gets beat up by you daily! Its not like you dont give her shit!" The second one yelled back. I reconized the voices, I peered through the broom I was hinding behind. I gasped quietly. Shawn and Cam.

"Thats why she doesnt need anymore!" Cam yelled. "Listen, I dont want to hurt her. I want her back." Shawn said quietly. "You kissed her, beat her up, and then tried to rape her! You cant have her back!"Cam yelled. A tear ran down my face because it was all true. Everything they were saying. "Then why did she fucking kiss me this morning? huh? Answer that asshole!" Shawn spat in Cams face. Cam stepped back shocked. "She what?" Cam said taken back. "Shit." Shawn said. "You probobaly werent supposed to know that." Shawn said quietly. I shifted uncomfortablely and a broom fell loudly behind me. "BOOM!" The boys both turned their eyes to my direction. Their eyes widened at my appearence. "Tess?" They said in unisison. I didnt- I mean I couldnt get up. I was too weak. Cam came and knelt down beside me. Shawn quickly followed. "Woah. What happened to you?" Shawn asked. He. wiped the tears on my face away, with the back of his hand. "It doesnt matter." I looked down at the floor.

"Yes it does."

"No it doesnt."

"YES, it does."

"NO, it doesnt."

"ENOUGH!" Cam interupted. "Tess, Shawns right." He sighed and continued. "It does matter. Well, atleast to us it does." He miled warmly at me.  "What do think happened to me?" I mumbled under my breath but they still heard. "Tess-I." Cam opened his mouth. "Save it." I looked at him sternly. He looked taken back. Shawn quietly chuckled at my being harsh to Cam. "What the hell is even wrong with you?" I raised my voice. "If your seriously mad at eachother because of me. Your pathetic. You guys shouldnt fight or -or whatever over me because im not worth that, and it breaks my heart even more seeing you fight!" I yelled. "Sorry." Shawn mumbled. "Me too. Im sorry too." Cam added. I grabbed my bags and ran out of the school. This was too much for me to handle.