Chapter 3.

I slowly walked out of the janitors closet, making sure the hallway was clear of my bullies. I was late for class. I limped toaards my english class, and slowly walked inside. All of the eyes in the classroom shifted to me. My teacher, Mr.Castors, looked up at me, a look of disappointment on his face. "Ms.Sanders, Care to tell the class why your late?" he nodded at me. I looked up and took a deep breath. Nash and Matt were in this class. 2 of my bullies. Nashs bright blue eyes darted into mine. I gulped. "I-I slept in, sorry.." I lied. Mr.Castors looked right at me. "Dont be late again. Now, take a seat."

I nodded at him. Unfortunately the only seat left was the one beside Matt. He smirked at me. "Sorry I missed out on the fun." he whispered. I stared at the ground and shifted in my seat. "Atleast im not late." The words fell of his tongue. I looked up at him.

Matts P.O.V

She stared up at me. She was so beautiful. But I could never like her or anything. She was too good for me, and she'd never forgive me now. Our eyes met for a moment. Her Greeny, hazel eyes stared into mine. Her brown hair was pulled back into just a pony tail and her skin was flawless. She was flawless. She pulled away from my stare, and focused her attention to the teacher. A small smile filled my face. Just as I kept thinking about why im thinking about her, my thoughts got interrupted. A new boy stood up front, beside our teacher. I sat up straighter and paid attention. The boy and the teacher started whispering, and by now the whole class was too. Then everyone stopped. "Class, Id like you to meet Shawn here," he turned to Shawn. "Shawn, Why dont you take a seat beside Tess over there?" he pointed. Shawn nodded and slowly walked to his seat.

Shawns P.O.V

I turned the corner to find my english class. Finally, there it was. I slowly walked inside, not knowing to knock or not. The whole classes eyes shifted to me and I froze. The teacher said a couple things but I wasnt listening. "Shawn, Why dont you take a seat beside Tess over there?" I looked up to hear him say. I nodded and took my place. Tess was really pretty and I kinda felt nervous around her. This boy named Matt sat close to me and he kept waving. He seemed nice. Maybe this school isnt so bad afterall.