Chapter 29.

Cam's P.O.V

There were so many things that I wanted to do to Tess. That I wanted Tess to do for me, to me. But, I didn't want to rush anything. Plus, I don't even know if she likes me. I really really wish she does though. She reminds me so much of the old Tess that all the guys bullied. We treated that girl horribly, and she did nothing to deserve it. This Tess and that Tess were so similar, yet so different. The way they laugh, how beautiful they both are. That's similar. Their happiness, and their clothes. Different. I liked the old Tess, and I like this one too. But I can't screw up again. This one is all mine.

I moved even closer to Tess. I squeezed a little on her waist, and my hand, felt her stomach. She took a deep breath, and rested her back side more against me. We were both pretending we were sleeping, but we both knew we were awake. I shamelessly moved my hand up more and she put her butt agaisnt my dick.

"Tess. I don't wanna pressure you into anything." I whispered in to her ear. This was all true. She nodded and rolled onto her back. My hand now rested on her flat stomach.

"Plus, I don't want to hurt Matt or Shawn either." I reached for her hand under the covers, and she grasped mine. She nodded again. We went back to just spooning each other. I gently played with her hair and she peacefully laid down. I massaged her back lightly.

"Harder." She mumbled, and I grinned.

"Oh shoot. I didn't mean it like that-" she turned bright red.

"I know." I laughed and deeply massaged her shoulders. She let out a little groan, then  a heavy breath. I smiled to myself then laid down, and we both drifted off to sleep.

Tess's P.O.V

I woke up in Cam's arms. He was still shirtless, and still sleeping. I rolled out of the bed, and walked around the room like a zombie. I didn't know where I was going. I bumped into Matt.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Tess? Why are you awake?" Matt asked confused.

"Magcon, remember?" I sighed.

"Um, its 12:00 am." He laughed, and my eyes widened.

"Then why are you up?" I tilted my head.

"Bathroom break." He smiled.

"Oh."

"Come on, back in bed." He patted my back.

"Okay mom." I used sarcasm and crawled back in bed. I rolled over onto Cam again, and Matt hopped in his bed. Cam pulled away from me. Why? I became the little spoon, and he sat up.

"Matt?! What the hell are you trying to do?" Shawn said. My jaw dropped.

"Tess? Wait, why are you in this bed?" Shawn acted confused.

"Did Cam do something to you?" Shawn asked, worried.

I burst out laughing and shook my head. I crawled back into the wrong bed.

"Sorry. Matt and me both got up and the same time, and I guess we went back to the wrong beds." I shrugged and Shawn laughed.

"Okay then. You can stay if you want." Shawn blushed a bit. I peered over at Cams bed. Cam was trying to cuddle Matt, thinking it was me, and Matt was pushing him away, thinking it was Shawn. Shawn and I stood up and walked over to my bed. I tapped Matt's shoulder.

"Umm, we crawled back into the wrong beds." I giggled. Matt's eyes opened and he too stood up. We all started laughing, and I was wondering how Cam could still be sleeping. Just when things couldn't get funnier, we heard Cameron talking in his sleep. About me.