Seventy Eight (18+)

"Dinner's not till seven Princess..." The moment we had been released for the day by Alic Daddy had started acting a little strange... There hadn't been any rush to get to the elevator after confirming with the guys and Becky that we would indeed be able to make it to dinner tonight... 

But I'm not entirely sure that thats actually a promise that we can keep with the way I can't help but whimper with the way he slides himself up against me the moment we get into our room after shutting the door... It sends chills down my spine in the best way possible and there isn't a need to fight the urge that washes over me to melt into the man I know I can trust with my mind, body, and soul... I do so knowing that he won't ever let me down... And he won't ever let our kids down either... 

Even without being in heat... Or what Daddy thinks is what's left of my heat... Silas has always been able to reduce me to nothing but a puddle with nothing more than a few whisper well-placed placed kisses... And when he lets his aura blanket the room until it's wrapped around me so thickly I can barely figure out up from down...

The way his hands handle my body... Gentle... But demanding... The careful way he brushes my hair behind my shoulder so he can tug at the collar of the shirt I'm wearing... Just moving it to the side so he has more access to the skin he wants to kiss... Each of my marks a target... The ones on my shoulders for now while he watches me shiver...

The feel of the hand currently cupping my belly splaying itself a little wider before starting a gradual descent past the lip of my borrowed sweatpants so he can ease them off of me for easier access... 

...

Silas

...

I know that we need to be careful with him... But that doesn't mean I can't still make my Sweet Mama scream for me just a little bit. 

Really... He's got no business sitting in my lap so beautiful and perfect... Being so adorable during lunch... I can't get enough of him today and I want to make sure that he knows it... And if a gentle caress of his stunningly milky thigh, while I start to move us towards the bedroom, makes him shiver and give a whimper... Then Daddy's going to do it... Again when I lean him forward, his trembling hands catching him on the mattress to steady himself while I take my time pull the slick covered plug from his body and watch his hole wink at me... And then again as I turn him around to kiss his pretty mouth before urging him to lay down so I can spread his thighs and see what Heaven really looks like when it's trapped on Earth and I count myself as the luckiest man alive to be the one about to defile such a sacred place...

I can't stand not being at home right now where I'd be able to properly spoil him... I hate not being as intimate as we usually are with each other in the common spaces because we aren't alone or even just with family... I just want to sweep Addy off his feet and make him feel like the Princess he really is and make sure he knows just how much I love him... How much the thought of his belly all round with my child turns me on... He wants to be bred... He wants to have my kids and I can't seem to properly express just how blessed I feel to have found him when I did... How blessed I feel that I have him in my life and that he wants me just as much as I want him... That he loves me just as much as I love him...

I don't think I'd be able to stop if I actually let myself make love to my sweet Beauty... There would be no stopping until both of us are too exhausted to move... But there is not a thing in this world short of him telling me that he's not in the mood, for me not to eat him out like my life depends on it... Which at the moment it almost feels like it does with how badly I need to make him feel good...

Just a few moans to help me make it through dinner... Just a few needy whimpers and those cock-shocking pleas for me to breed him that always seem to spill from his mouth whenever I'm down here long enough... I... I just need to hear him beg for a little bit... I want my Princess to want me as badly as I want him... And I want him to not be able to get me out of his head during dinner... I want him just as distracted as he is my the feel of my hand as it starts to stroke his pretty cock... 

He lets himself get so absorbed in the feel of the stimulation that it doesn't register with him when I start kissing my way between his luscious thighs and only realizes it a moment too late... My mouth finds his rosebud and I get the sweetest wail I've ever heard, his increased sensitivity down here having been absolutely utilized to my advantage this week... So much so that when I let my teeth get involved with my tasting of his sweet slick that his hands find my hair in order to try and control the situation a bit more because it feels too good... Daddy makes him feel too good... 

In his own words, "T-Too good!  Daddy!" Followed by a swear I don't normally hear rush from his lips followed by a new rush of slick before he starts to push down against my lips as he trembles and struggles with not caving in to the urge to trap my head with his thighs, his hands not preventing me from pulling away... And all because of that thing I do with my tongue that he says makes him weak...