Seventy

"Addy?" The saying of my name is gentle, just loud enough to capture my attention in the middle of the hotel's restaurant without making me feel too self-conscious about people at other tables turning to look at the little grouping of us, "Did Collin or Becky text us back?

Once Collin and Becky realized that I actually have friends here and know more than just the two of them and Silas they wanted to go ahead and meet them, though I think that maybe Becky just wants to be a tiny bit nosey... She and Collin both know how hard it used to be for me to socialize, and I never really had a lot of friends growing up outside of Quinn, and I think her curious nature may be what pushed her to catch us before we were able to make it up into our room to ask us if we wanted to meet them here... And we're here... And Aurie, Cricket,  Lukas and Harper are all on their way, the text that Aurie sent me explaining that they had been spotted by a few fans and were running a little behind because of it... Which is fine... Or it would be if Daddy and I didn't want to sneak back to our room already... 

I feel so focused on the warmth of his scent as it rolls off of his skin... The feel of his hands on my body as he keeps me as close as possible to his person... I'm not sure I'd even be able to notice if I got a text update from Becky explaining where they are... Ten minutes isn't too late, but each minute feels like a lifetime when you'd very much rather be pinned under a hot sweaty Silas doing so very many different naughty things...

It takes me a moment to pull my hand away from where it's been resting in order to dig around in my pocket for my phone, but when I do manage to pull it from the pockets of my borrowed sweatpants I notice that it does indeed have a text notification... I was just too wrapped up in wanting to get lost in my mate that I hadn't even felt my pocket buzz. 

...

Silas

...

My sweet Mama frowns and then looks up from his phone with the most adorable set of puppy-dog eyes I've ever seen while biting his bottom lip, "Becky says Noah is a bit too fussy for them to sit in a restaurant right now and wants to know if we can do this a different night instead?"

His relaying of the answer has me so relieved that I barely remember to actually respond with an "That's fine." Before I am up and out of our seat with Addy in my arms, a crisp twenty resting on the table to pay for the drinks that we had ordered, "Text your friends that it'll have to be a different night."

I realize that we can still stay and eat dinner ourselves, but I would much rather eat dinner in the comfort of our own room where I'll be able to follow it up with desert without having to wait... 

I've wanted nothing more than to lay my sweet Addy-Baby down and taste him for hours now... I've wanted to hear all of the grunts and moans that only come out of him when I focus on nothing other than his pleasure and his pleasure alone... I've wanted the closeness that comes with kissing him after rimming him knowing that he can taste himself on my tongue and that he loves every second of it... 

I just want time to focus on Adrian alone... I hadn't really wanted to come to dinner with everyone tonight anyway... It felt overwhelming and like it's too many people to interact with at once without feeling crowded and like I'd need to go for a run afterward to escape some of the discomforts that comes with social interaction for me, even when technically Becky and Collin are related... It had just been too much for me to really be okay with, and now that I don't have to worry about being the one to ruin what could have been a good time, I feel no need to stay and try and stick out staying in the bustling restaurant... 

And I am lucky enough to be mated to a partner who doesn't need me to explain myself on wanting to leave... He knows that we would both rather be in bed making love right now, but even if he weren't in heat I know that he wouldn't complain... 

A lot of other people don't understand that being a timber is more than just not wanting to be around each other... Sometimes I feel like more beast than man, especially knowing that my need for the two of us to be more solitary than not isn't always logical and that it shouldn't make me lash out the way it does around strangers who don't understand when I need them to back off... But Adrian knows that I'll make more of an effort to be around the others because its good for him, just like he knows dipping out instead of staying and eating here when the others can't make it and we didn't expect to end up here in the place is what's good for me. 

I know that if he ever has a problem or wants to socialize more that he'll tell me... And that for now the two of us are fine to run, not walk, back to the room with Adrian still wrapped around me like a second skin so that the two of us can finally be alone together, the only thing stopping us from making a mess in the elevator the fact that it has cameras that I know Kelvin is keeping an eye on this week to make sure no fights happen or anything else during the conference... Any other time I'd just turn us around so the camera wouldn't see what we're doing and just keep it at some heavy kissing... Maybe a little rubbing to make sure that my beautiful Princess is leaking and ready to bust by the time we close the door to the room behind us... But I don't want Kelvin being a pervert and watching us when there have been so many eyes trained on us all damn day already.