Fourteen

"What are you giggling about?" The words come with a kiss to my Princess's temple as he lets me guide us out of the gas station bathroom, my arm around his waist to help keep him close and to keep him from tripping as we step into the main part of the gas station, his eyes on his phone to try and keep him distracted enough not to follow the urge to climb me like a tree and cling like he would if we were at home. 

"I...I feel better. Is that weird? I feel like it should feel weird because my heat still hasn't come on... But I really needed that, Daddy." While I can't relate to needing my own brains fucked out in the corner stall of a fill station, I can definitely understand the relief that he's talking about with my own needs having just been so unexpectedly and thoroughly satisfied, the tension in my own body now also long gone... It's as if all of those morons that pissed me off when we were trying to move over in order to take this exit don't even exist anymore and all is right with the world. 

...

Adrian

...

"That's not weird, Baby... It's not weird at all... And just because it hasn't hit yet doesn't mean your not close or that you can't still need a release that way..." Silas lets his voice trail off, but under his breath, I catch a chuckled, "Daddy won't ever turn you away, Princess.

What he doesn't realize is that I fully intend to hold him to that promise, the plug that had slid in all too easily when Silas had had to hurriedly pull out of me before his knot managed to fully form still not a good enough substitute for the real thing... Maybe I really hadn't been paying attention to just how many times a day lately that we've needed to enjoy each other's bodies... But once the full craving hit me telling me that I needed my Daddy and needed him right then and there it had been almost impossible to actually wait long enough for him to find a safe place for us to stop and take care of me... 

I never thought I would ever feel so strung out over sex... Even sex as amazing as what I share with my big strong mate who now seems content to brows over what chips are offered trying to figure out what he's in the mood for now that we're able to check 'quickie in a was station bathroom' off of our honeymoon list... I know that he's keeping track of my thoughts and making sure that I don't feel too awful having to walk on my own instead of carrying me, our PDA feeling like it might broadcast what we had just accomplished in their bathroom... Even though we both know that the desecration is merely in spirit since we cleaned up the mess I made on the floor with my slick thanks to just how good it had finally felt to be filled, even if it was only for twenty minutes with the overhead light flickering enough to make my temples hint at a migraine. 

While I would absolutely rather be wrapped up in his arms and snuggled within an inch of my life I know that it will only make getting in on my side of the car that much harder, and I'm not sure I can cope with getting a tiny taste of a cuddle session and then having it pulled away when I still feel so needy. 

...

Silas

...

"Would you rather swing through a drive-through than get snacks? I bet we can hunt down an iced coffee for you, Sweet Pea." And just like that, I'm able to pull my Princess up from his thoughts, a prompt nod being given with a shy smile as he tries to avoid looking up at me with his cheeks still so vibrantly flushed... His feet had stopped moving even though I've tried tugging him along... The mention of the chilled version of his favorite beverage enough to gather his attention and focus it on letting me pull him from the gas station after waving goodbye to the attendant I know knows what we just did... My sweet Addy-Baby is too nervous... Too glowy for the young man at the register not to have figured out that we had commandeered his restroom for the last twenty minutes because one of us had an upset stomach. 

"A big one? With light ice and chocolate in the bottom?" Oh, the way my Bean bats his eyes at me when we climb back into the truck only to stop short at one of the pumps to fill up before he waits for me to drag his butt over to take my seat on the driver's side before I step out.

I try and keep quick as I swipe my card and settle the nozzle in the tank and setting its handle to stop once the tank is full before stepping back to lean into the cab and bully my Baby into a tight hug, "I'm sure we can arrange that... If you want... I saw a coffee shop about a block from here... We could get something blended... With whipped cream and an extra shot of espresso." 

It hadn't been hard learning Adrian's love language... Good sex... Good coffee... And all the love and affection I can muster every moment I can, like right now, rubbing his back and kissing his rosey cheeks while I whisper about all of the different things he might be able to do to his beverage, and the possible cake pop to match the blended confection that we both know will have to be padded with actual food from whatever restaurant we roll through so that all the sugar doesn't end up upsetting the belly that I have never been and will never be able to get enough of, one of my palms splayed over it even now.