Three(18+)

When he had suggested this... I had thought that maybe he had just been trying to be more adventurous with me like we had talked about... But with the way my sweet Princess is twitching when all I've done so far is press him into what was recently the corner of my study with a kiss that keeps making us both more and more desperate to get to each other... His hands already having eagerly stripped my shirt away, his tongue having trailed up my chest lapping at the sweat that had gathered on my body, his wolf's sapphire eyes that ones that meet mine when I pull away just long enough to relieve him of his own shirt, his pants getting ripped down with a vengeance only to reveal one of my favorite pairs of his new panties... All blue lace and satin and absolutely soaked through in the back with the slick that starts so easy for me now... All of it on display, half of the tarp I had started to staple up to keep critters and any bad weather out while it's being worked on only half up... Only half shielding us from the outside world while he moans under the feel of my hands as I work him over...

There is no place on his stunning body that is safe from my touch, the pheromones pouring from his every pore driving me insane with how delicious he smells... 

"You're such a good boy, Princess...Aren't you?" He had been so patient in waiting for me... Not asking to touch... Not putting up a fuss over not having my full attention... He had only done what was well within the rules we had both agreed on, his hands only ever sneaking down when he thought none of us were looking to squeeze the marks that I had placed on his thighs, the two tender signs of the clear possessiveness I have over him and his delectable body the only pleasure centers he's allowed to touch on his own, everything else being absolutely mine.

...

Adrian

...

"Yes, Daddy... Such a good boy for you..." I say the words I know Daddy loves to hear as he runs his hands all over my body, my own hands busy clawing and caressing his deliciously glistening chest and abs before letting them fall to his waist so that I might hurry up and get him out of his own jeans just as his mouth claims mine once more making the room spin... It seems like every single point of contact between us sparks the need for more and more friction between us... And is absolutely non-negotiable at this point... Just like every other time in the last couple of days our moans are full of true desperations as we push and pull against each other as a light breeze raises goosebumps on my arms and thighs.

Just like making love on the back patio, its thrilling being so close to being outside without actually being outside, a tiny tendril of understanding taking root of why Daddy gets off on putting on a show...I had thought myself more along the lines of someone who would be a voter instead of an exhibitionist with how much I enjoy reading about of all the raunchy things the characters get up to in the books I read... But there is just something about someone seeing just how much we love each other that sends a bolt of continuous lightning right through me strong enough to make my back arch against what's left of Daddy's study that burns brighter with every growl that rumbles from his strong chest.

Even over the heavy scent of destroyed plaster and splintered wood still so heavy in the air the only scent I can focus on is that of Daddy's arousal as he helps me out by stepping out of his pants, his boxers being shoved off by his own hands to my delight before I am recaptured in his strong arms and slammed very carefully back against the wall in a way that makes me moan from the feel of his fingers digging into my skin through my panties with how much he wants me while supporting my bottom... How badly we've both needed this all day...

I had almost been fine earlier... Almost...But then all I started to smell was Silas's scent as it filled the air more and more with every drop of perspiration that he expelled, and it had affected me so much that I had ended up having to close my book in order for it to shield the tenting of my pants and the wet spot where my slick had started to soak through... My panties completely soaked as I throb around the very idea of Daddy's cock finally filling me just the way I need him to, my thoughts having spurred him past the point of no return as he parts my cheeks and toys with the plug that had been meant to keep me from making a mess of myself again completely overwhelmed by my own desire before pushing my panties to the side after leaning me forward so he can be gentler when he pulls it out, my hole left gaping and empty and ready for him to finally make me scream.

...

Silas

...

"D-Daddy... I need you to fuck me, Daddy... Please..." The shivering is all too familiar when it starts this time, his croonings to me muffled as he clings to me, one of his hands now clawing at my back in an effort to bring me as close as possible while the other finds my cock so he can line it up with his already throbbing hole, droplets of his slick gliding their way down my shaft in a way that nearly makes me go blind as I take over in pressing myself into him with a growl that startles the birds resting in the tree nearest us, both of us pausing to look at each other and laugh for a second before my sweet Bean starts to spasm around me as the pleasure he knows is about to come his way lingers on the horizon... My hips moving of their own accord as I adjust our position until I have both of his wrists trapped over his head, his thighs and his position pressed into the wall behind him now the only things responsible for keeping him up, every little slip one that pushes me deeper and deeper inside of his delicious heat.