Fifty Eight (18+)

"So beautiful, Princess... You know just what Daddy likes... Don't you..." The words are growled so loudly that I can't help but whimper back at Silas as his hand continues to smear one of the delightful pieces of chocolate cake all over my now naked chest, chocolate handprints to be found all over my body from the enthusiasm that is currently lighting my very soul on fire. 

The words come out in between heavy panting while he watches in fascination as his hands paint my body with ganache... The way he almost tears away my underwear after easing me up onto our hastily cleared table before thinking better of it and finally lowers his mouth down to greet me... His hands are slow as he peels the soaked cotton from my body as I shiver on top of the cold hard table waiting to be devoured, my body the perfect offering for the mate that stands amongst the gods in my mind...  

He has been so fascinated with my body today... So entirely focused on touching, taking, and tasting... So very overwhelmed by the softness that greets his touch... So enchanted by the feel of my skin and the smoothness he finds with his work-roughened palms... He's the strongest man I know and I have to power to render him speechless any time I sink down to my knees... It feels so much better than I could have ever imagined to be wanted and loved and to love him back with every single bit of my soul that I can... I know that Daddy will always want me... I know that he'll always get that look in his eyes whenever I catch him staring at my butt in the jeans he claims are his favorite pair... I know that while he might try and keep control of himself for the sake of not accidentally hurt me, every time we get undressed he wants to ravage me and lose himself in my body... And most importantly... I know that no matter how many new things we try or how many different foods get smeared all over my body and licked off that Silas will never get bored of me or stop loving me. 

The first touch of his lips causes my hips to jerk up towards him... The feel of him being so very careful in the eating of our shared dessert off of my body... I want him to touch me and I want him to keep touching me until neither one of us has the energy to move... I've waited all day for the two of us to finally be alone... To finally have enough time for Daddy to knot me... And now that we have it by turning in for the evening I'm nearly vibrating with how ready I am... 

I do know what Daddy likes... Solitude... Pancakes... Sex... And me... And while we don't quite have all of those at the moment... I'll always be by his side... Granted, not always offering to let him suck chocolate off my nipples while I try and keep my voice down... And Daddy knows exactly what I like... He knows exactly what to do with his hands to stir the pool of heat currently swirling in the very center of my being... What to do with his tongue... How to move his body to turn me on without a single word... He knows exactly how to wreck my world in the best way possible with a single glance so very completely that it leaves me wanting to lick his balls and then say thank you for the privilege of getting to cause him pleasure...

...

Silas

...

It's not like I've never taken the time to taste every single inch of my sweet Princess... But it is the first time we've involved food... Not that it's a bad thing... I just need to remember to clean every place I touch... And then a shower afterwords... A shower that could be just as fun as it's going to be mixing the taste of this chocolate cake with the taste of my Sweetheart's slick...

    On any given day I think he's absolutely delicious... But covered in chocolate crumbs and frosting?  Bend me over and fuck me sideways, it's a treat that is that damn special...

I love every tiny little flinch I draw from his body with each flick of my tongue... The way when I let my stretch graze over his nipple to make sure that every single crumb is wiped up from the perky flesh that he can't quite keep himself still, his hands finding my hair and trying to hasten my journey downward... But Daddy wants to take his time now that the edge has been taken off so nicely with that unexpected blowjob... Every single inch of him is going to know what my tongue feels like, and I know he's going to love every second of it. 

I know that my hands are a sticky mess... But that isn't going to stop me from running them up and down my Baby's thighs so I can listen to him whimper... It's not going to stop me from touching him so I can milk out every last drop of precum out of his pretty pink cock so I can lick it off my fingers and taste how his unique saltiness mixes with the sweet richness of the frosting... And the look in his eye when I do? 

...

Adrian

...

I never thought that the feel of a tongue would make me absolutely shake and threaten to tear myself to pieces, Daddy's growls forcing my head to knock itself back so he can have more than just my belly, his hand never stopping in its slow methodical stroking of my cock... Until Daddy decides that he wants to show me how good I taste... 

His eyes smoldering so intensely that I think I may faint from heat-stroke trying to meet his gaze, the smirk of his face, smears of chocolate extending from his mouth in the most devastating of ways as he cleans the very fingers I wish were lodged inside of me at the moment with the tongue that had just been responsible for teasing my body just moments ago... And I want it back... When I whine at him it's not because he's no longer pulling on my cock the way he knows I like it, just a tiny bit too tight to make it last longer, it's because I want to feel his tongue and teeth scraping their way all across my overly-sensitized body devouring me whole once more... But before I know it his hand leaves his mouth, his fingers cleaner for the most part than they were a moment ago, and he's back to rubbing and touching... His fingers don't stay clean for very long as he chuckles and starts to move himself against me, a smear of frosting being swiped from the piece of cake reserved for his own chest. 

The melting chocolate coating his hand is getting all over me down there... But I know that he'll clean me off... I just wish he would hurry up and suck on me until I just can't take it anymore, but I know that it isn't up to me... Daddy is in charge, and while he may be open to taking suggestions... Like with the cake... Daddy's Princess doesn't get to tell him to hurry the hell up because if I go one more minute with feeling his mouth literally everywhere but where I want it most I think I might scare our neighbors with how loudly I'm going to scream when I burst...

All of the little grunts... The half-formed moans... All of the subtle sounds that aren't my own... Every single one of them intoxicates me just as much as Silas's growls... The feel of his teeth grazing every inch of my chest as he takes his time cleaning the mess that he's made... And then finally...

I'll never get tired of Daddy making my eyes roll back in my head, even with my chest sticky to the touch and burning with how much I need him deep down in my very core... The feel of him finally taking me into mouth, his hands trapping my hips onto the table so I can't meet every bob of his head with the enthusiastic thrusts his lips deserve.