Thirty Three

"Baby, Stop It!" The way Daddy scolds me doesn't make any sense, the water that he's keeping me under in the shower really cold...But also... Really nice... Just not as nice as the feel of his body against mine as I lean against him for support in the shower that feels so much smaller than the one we have at home... I know realistically it's actually bigger... But with how hard my heart is pounding my throat as I do my best to rub myself against him to create the most delicious friction it feels like the walls are trying to close in on us... There isn't any room to breathe... And yet... Daddy doesn't want to let me touch... "Adrian... You need to calm down Baby... You fainted...

"For like two minutes..." I had woken up the minute the cold spray had hit my skin, my fever still unbroken, but being fought off by the chilly water and the solid arms around my waist trying to keep me still, "I-I'll be fine, Daddy... I-I jus-t... I just need you..."

And I do... II swear to the gods that I might actually lose my mind if he doesn't remove the damn plug from my bottom and breed me within an inch of my life... And I am pretty sure my heart is going to stop if he doesn't... I don't understand how he doesn't understand that I'll be okay... But only if he helps me...

...

Silas

...

Resisting Adrian is hard... But necessary... I don't think I've ever lost a knot so quickly as I did when watching his eyes roll back in his head while still on top of me... The way he had gone limp had been absolutely terrifying, and it had taken me all of two seconds to pull out and get Dr.Paxton on the phone, the middle-aged shifter startled but quick in telling me to get Addy into a cold shower, my permission for him to call Becky so she can come and help us while I get Adrian's fever down all that was needed before the two of us hang up on each other so I could get my Baby Boy under the coldest water possible, the rousing of him harder than can possibly be good... I've heard of heats being bad before but I've never dealt with anything like this... 

And yet... The moment his eyes start to flutter with signs of consciousness I have to start worrying about his hands, his heat driving him to grope me in a very convincing manner that leaves me seeing stars as I wait for Becky to make her way here, hopefully with Dr.Paxton still on the phone and the hotel Doctor in tow with something that will be able to cool my sweet Princess off so he can take a moment to breathe and manage to get some water into his system to try and put out some of his fire... 

I'm not sure why making love hadn't given him any relief... Why it had only served to rile him up and frustrate him, his whimpering about being in pain and needing me making it extremely hard to be rational with only a fraction of his pheromones being rinsed down the drain, the rest of them surrounding me and begging me to push him up against the wall and go at it until he faints again... I need help and I need it very very soon... The pounding I hear at the door causing my shoulders to fall in relief as I just barely hear an unfamiliar voice calling out over the sound of the water that they're here to help and letting themselves in.

I never thought I would have to depend on my little sister to help, right now isn't exactly the right time to be picky or to focus on how bristly I feel having anyone here with us at all, my beast having gone completely feral with the prolonged wave of heat that we've been exposed to, our rut having gone from peaceful to painful as there is a timid knock on the partially open bathroom door, my wolf finally understanding that there would not be any kind of lovemaking happening until we figure out what's going on... I just hope that the knotting plug is enough to keep Addy from being too uncomfortable... 

...

Adrian

...

"Silas?" Becky's voice is definitely not something I want to hear right now, my groan over it's cropping up ignored as the shower curtain is gently tugged aside, our erections hidden only by the way we're pressing so deliciously against each other... Something that should be getting much more attention than they currently are much to my disappointment, Becky's eyes falling right on me just as I hide my face in Daddy's chest to try and ignore her and pull in as much of his delectable scent as I can, "Oh, Pup! Doc! Come on, now is not the time to be shy!"  

I barely turn my head so I can watch through the still open shower curtain as Becky backtracks, phone still in hand and held to her ear as she fishes for a wrist behind the bathroom door so that she might drag in a very flustered looking gentle giant who honestly seems to be trying his best to keep his eyes averted to avoid upsetting Daddy's wolf, his respect something that makes me happy and drives a few extra nuzzles to happen between my face and Daddy's beautifully sculpted chest. 

"What? Yeah, hold on, Pax." Becky seems just a touch breathless as she pulls her phone away from her ear to put it on speakerphone, Doctor Paxton asking Daddy's permission before he delves into reading off my most recent charts to the doctor on staff here at the hotel, a timid checking of my vitals done with the greatest of care, his eyes choosing a spot on the bathroom wall while he does what he can without touching me too much to avoid smearing his unwelcome scent over mine, something that would most likely end up in a very ugly fight.

"How long ago did he faint?" Instead of addressing me, the Doctor speaks directly to Daddy and I can't say I'm disappointed with being let off the hook conversation wise. 

His efforts to keep from offending the Alpha protecting and loving me pay off, Silas's cooperation being a grunted, "Almost ten minutes...We've been in the shower for at least five."

"And the water has been this cold the whole time?" His voice sounds baffled but I don't have it in me to really pay attention to him when I notice that if I breathe on it in just the right way Daddy's nipple starts to pebble itself, the tiny love bite I give it bringing out a growl that turns my already weak knees into jello, the tumble I would have taken if not wrapped up safely in Daddy's arms one that would have done much more damage than the one that happened on the bed earlier.

I feel it when Daddy nods, but his arms tighten around me in the best way possible, the Doctor humming more to himself than he really is to us that I shouldn't still have a fever between making love for hours and standing in water that only seems to be getting colder by the minute, Daddy's hands ever adjusting the knobs as he tries to combat the willfulness of my body acting out in the worst possible way at the worst possible time.