Lily Visits

Elena
Lily is visiting today with Todd and her new fellow. It definitely isn't a Grey, I had plans. If I had it my way the Grey billions would be all mine. If my pathetic daughter could have been more like me I wouldn't be in this position. I would be in a non extradition country spending all of Christian Greys billions while Lily spent her life kowtowing to my wants. No he had to marry some simpleton with two half grown boys. Lily comes in with Todd and some guy and sits at table behind the glass. She introduces me to Paul Clayton, her fiancé. Then she tells me that she knows everything thanks to Todd and some good detectives.
Lily
Mom this is my last time I will be visiting you after everything I found out about you and your handiwork regarding first your parents p, then your friend, and my dad. Jack Hyde left town after he testified against you and I don't blame him. I have a good life and we found the pocket watch you sold. The real will and other things were found in a hidden safe at the lumber yard. They are trying to charge you for three more deaths. I am thinking they are going to find more once they start digging. Like my close friend and her mothers deaths after a run in with you. Okay I am done here. Paul let's go, I think Tod wants a private moment with Elena.
Paul
I see tears in Lily eyes as I walk her out to the car and we drive away. We are marrying in a small ceremony on my parents estate. Mom has been helping Lily with everything for the wedding. She and Lily have become friends. Lily sold the catering business to Mia Kavanagh. She is working full time at the homeless shelter while she gets her degree to practice law. It is what she always wanted to do. I am very proud of her. Todd bought Lilys half of the Lincoln home with part of his inheritance. He wants it to stay in the family. He sold all of Elena's expensive clothing and donated the money to the shelter.
Todd
I am telling you this and it will be the last time you see me here. When you first came to dinner with Gregg I knew you were bad news and we tried to talk Gregg out of marrying you, but you were pregnant with his child. Gregg being Gregg did the right thing by his child. The second you married him you spent his money like no body's business, he became a millionaire because he had to. What you don't know is that he never shared that fact with you. You thought he put everything into your joint accounts. He had me help him hide the money from you all this time. He also made me aware of your plans to change his will if he filed for a divorce. And you made good on the plans to kill him. I tried to get people to listen to me about it, but you influenced someone and got his death ruled as an accident. Once they started digging the witnesses came out of the woodwork along with the divorce papers and the real will. Along with that was more about certain deaths and they all pointed as you as the perpetrator of the crimes. So you will be standing trial for more of your victims. Poor Lily lost a very good friend and the friends mother due to you. Don't expect any help from us ever. I sold all of your things and am living in our family home. My fiancé is Ana Greys CPO that saved her at the engagement party of Elliott and Kates. We met during the trials and hit it off. We are marrying in June at our estate. Good bye. Try not to get killed in here.
Elena
This is bull crap, how dare they. I walk back and head towards my cell and fail to notice that I walked through where one of the floors are being mopped by one of the prisoners that has a need to clean incessantly. She has OCD and loses her temper easily. I thought she was still in solitary confinement. Before I know it she has broken the mop handle and shoved it through my chest. I felt it then see the smile on her face as she goes back to mopping her floor again. They cuff her as my breathing slows down. I am in and out of consciousness as they say call it.
Dr. Phillips
Time of Death 14:20. Elena Lincoln died of massive blood loss after being stabbed with a mop handle.
Lily Lincoln
I am standing serving the people food while a policeman is asking me if I am Elena Lincoln's daughter.
Policeman Josephs
I have been told to inform Lily Lincoln of her mother's death. I hate doing this, but it fell to me to give her the news. Jana Jenkins should never have been in regular prison, she should have been where they keep the criminally insane. But she hadn't killed anyone yet, just paralyzed them us all. Well yesterday she killed her first victim.
Jana Jenkins
I saw red when that blonde snob pranced over my freshly mopped floor leaving muddy footprints in her wake. I lost it and decided her fate that day. She had to die for this, I stabbed her through her heart and watched the blood pour out and went back to mopping again. The guards chained me and took me back to solitary. I am now in a padded cell and heavily medicated after killing Elena Lincoln. She killed my father, I am Gregg Lincoln's illegitimate daughter and she knew about me all along. She made sure I was tortured, she had my mother killed as well as my sister. So now I got my retribution. What she didn't know was I got myself put in jail to get it. I have connections and it won't be long until I get out of the institution they sent me to. Andrea and Susan Jenkins were close friends with Lily until Elena found out about me. Gregg Lincoln was divorcing Elena to marry my mom. Elena didn't know about me yet, but she knew something was off about her husband. He was being faithful to Elena, but Elena screwed everything with a male part. He had photos. Now I just get better with a psychiatrist friend of mine.