Elena Black Widow

Elena
I am now being charged with my husbands murder and attempted murder of Jack Hyde. Apparently their were witnesses to me releasing the logs just as Gregg and Jack were walking where they would kill them. Jack jumped clear, but Gregg wasn't able to get out of the way fast enough. I timed it badly and didn't know Jack was that fast at moving. The newspapers have my face and the charges I am being found guilty of. The more they look the more they are finding out about me. Fredericks told me to find a new attorney. His firm has not been paid because Todd asked to freeze all my assets until everything is settled. Lily is running the catering service.
Lily
Todd came by and spoke to me and told me to keep the catering service going. He told me they found a few things and he and I were probably the only heirs mentioned in my dads will. They found a will in a safe at the lumber yard.  Apparently he didn't trust mom and they found more in that safe and Todd t9ld me he thinks the attorneys should tell me the rest of it. He offered to help with the catering company if I needed him to.
Lily
I am serving food at the homeless shelter as my community center. The guy who started it has me cooking as well, since I know how to cook for large groups. He has a son my age that is an architect and is just now getting started in the area. His name is Paul Clayton, he asked me out on a date. It was a simple date of dinner and a walk at the marina. It was nice and simple and we talked a lot. We decided on another date. I see where Mia and Ana are pregnant at the same time and the Greys and Kavanaghs are thrilled. Paul sees my face and I tell him everything and that my mom just kept pushing me to marry a Grey. I now know that I never had any real feelings for them and I have apologized via letter from my PD to Anas attorney. I was told that she accepted the apology, but also for me to stay away from her.
Detective Duncan
I interviewed Lily and found her to be nothing like her mother. Something tells me that her mother has controlled her every action. She didn't even question why her own father never left her anything in his will. She is now dating a nice architect and they seem very happy. Her community service ended and she still cooks for the homeless. That is where she met her boyfriend. Lily has made amends and has become a different person than the one described in the reports at the time of her arrest.
Paul Clayton
At first I didn't like Lily because of her being here for community service, but my dad said give her a chance and once I did I found out she was perfectly nice. Her mother had influenced everything she did and now she isn't. She is finding out who she really is now. Who she is, is very different from who she was. Her kindness is coming out everyday. When she found out that her mother is being tried for her fathers death she fainted. We helped her through it. Todd, my mom and dad  and me were by her side.
Jessica Clayton
When Paul told me he met the girl he wants to marry I was thrilled until I found out who it was. He finally encouraged me to give her a chance and I gave in because he convinced me she was nothing like her mother. When she learned her mother could be responsible for her fathers death she was hurt and fainted. All of us have helped her through this. Her mother was found guilty and is now serving a life sentence.
Todd Lincoln
The new will was read and Lily and I have inherited everything. Elena had found out about the divorce and the new will and planned to kill off Gregg and Jack in one swoop. The safe had more in it, apparently she had killed her father and mother by setting a fire in their home. She had an alibi that was confirmed by a now dead friend of hers. Her friend also died in a fire. Gregg had hard evidence against her and it was in his safe and he would use it if she didn't sign the divorce papers and get nothing not even Lily. She couldn't be within a thousand feet of hi or Lily. Jack Hyde had no idea about any of this. He worked as a writer and was traveling a lot to get backgrounds on his new books. Now he really has something good to write about.
Jack Hyde
When I found out about Elena's plan to make me look like her husbands killer and kill me at the same time I was pretty mad. I refused to visit Elena after that, she played me. She had me fooled and her daughter was always being bullied by her. Sad thing is that Lily is a good person she just did as asked. Her mother sent her after Ana that day. Elena pretty much threatened her daughter until she finally just did as asked. She also bullied and blackmailed Stuart and he had no choice to do as asked. What she expect was me coming forward as a witness in her trials. Especially after I found out she had planned for both Gregg and me to die in that accident. I felt bad for Lily to have such a mother. I testified and left for a new place after I spoke with Todd and Lily. Todd suggested I write about this from my point of view. He gave me his permission to use him in it. Lily also gave me permission.