A Date Wth Billionaire

Ana
I couldn't figure out what to wear to my date with Christian. I finally called and asked what I should wear. He said dressy elegant whatever that means. I go for my little black dress with nice heels and simple adornments and minimal makeup. My hair is in an elegant braided bun style. Dad checks me out and says looking good sweetheart. I am grab my dressy jacket just in case. My clutch is old but still does the job.
Christian
Taylor parks in front of a large but homey looking house. It is very unusual in its design. The woodwork is incredible as I walk up and see the porch it has built in seats and it looks like sliding wrap around to enclose the porch. I have never seen anything like it. From Anas background her dad is a well known carpenter and has a thriving business. I knock at the door and a young boy answers it and leads me to a sitting room and tells me to wait while he goes and gets his mom. He has yet to tell me his name.
Ana
I walk downstairs and my father and the kids grandparents are waiting for me. They all follow me into the sitting room where Christian is being interrogated by my twins. I introduce him to everyone and we head up after my twins tell him to bring me home at a decent time. I turn beet red and wave goodbye and nearly run to his car.'He chuckles and says that was a first for him to meet my whole family on our first date. How would he know that, well my mom isn't really family to me or my boys. She has never met the boys. His driver opens the door to his car and I get inside. He introduces me to Taylor one of the body guards who was at the lunch. We are on our way and I am nervous.
Christian
I am glad her family is protective of her. They were all checking me out and the boys told me to get her home at a decent hour. Twin boys, they are taller than she is at nine. Her dad and mr Roberts is tall as well. Their father must of towered over Ana. I tell we are headed to the mike high club for dinner and dancing. She gives me a big smile. Apparently she doesn't date much.
Ana
I tell Christian most guys are intimidated by her family. Some men have issues about dating women with children. They think I am looking for a father for my sons and a husband to take care of us. I haven't had need of a husband or a father for my sons. Their grandfathers have that covered. I answer about what happened to the twins father. It is still hard to talk about and what we went through trying to settle the wrongful death suit. We can't disclose the amounts settled on. We married after I turned 18 and kept my maiden name for professional reasons. We arrive and we are a bit more comfortable with each other.
Christian
Ana is very independent and a strong beautiful lady. I have enjoyed her company so far. I can't take my eyes off her. A simple black dress with minimal makeup and jewelry and she's a knockout. We finally make it to the restaurant and I notice all the men and some women eyeing Ana. The host leads us to my vip table where we can see everyone, but they can't see us. We discover we like a lot of the same things and we enjoy outdoors and we like a variety of music.
Ana
He speaks French I speak Italian and Greek. He plays piano and I don't lol. I am tone deaf and he isn't. I am still taking courses in medical training. He tells me how he created his company and he was adopted and why his mom asked him to fund the nightmare research projects. He tells me about his siblings and his hobbies. He likes to go soaring and he has his pilots license. He seems like a good guy, I think a second date wouldn't hurt. We get up and dance a few dances the tingle is there when he holds my hand and holds me in his arms.
Christian
We head back to her home after a nice evening and I give her a nice affectionate kiss and ask her out on another date. I tell her I will give her a call soon and set something up. I kiss her a bit deeper and it gets a bit heated so I stop it and we walk up yo her door and kiss once more and she goes in and locks her door. Her home is big, but I doubt all the family lives here.
Ana
My dad is waiting up for me when I walk in and the boys are in bed. Dad asks me if Christian was a gentleman.
Ray
Ana now I have to go out on a date because of our agreement. I see the papers and what they say about Christian and you can't rely on the papers for information on people all the time. He has been seen with some beautiful women, but they seem like just friends in the pictures. No real serious girlfriends from what the news says and they think he is gay. He is definitely not gay, his eyes got big after seeing you tonight. I thought he was going to jump you before you made it to the door. By the way I have a date next weekend with one of the boys teachers. Doris Anderson we couldn't date until they left her class. Now we can and we are going to go out to a nice dinner.
Ana
I tell dad to use protection. He tells me to do the same lol.