WHAT?!

I have a feeling I know who that person who destroyed Berk is I think to my self as I lay in bed. Just then a horn went off sounding and alarm.

I shoot up out of bed and Toni and the new girl she's a bit older than me her name is Leah she has a silver and black shrill named Cas jump out of bed as well.

What going on Leah asked while we were running toward a group of people.

We manger to push our way to the center and I saw 2 boys and 1 girl they were being questioned and they looked scared they were at least about 14 years old.

HEY STOP THIS GIVE THEM SOME SPACE!!! Yelled Toni who some how managed to find Ethan in the matter of seconds.

I looked down at the boys. Now their can you tell us what happened I ask I haven't seen these two they had a patch on their clothes that say they are in the same group. Eden is in Toni's brother.

One of the boys looked at me I don't know what happened it was just a blur but when our group was flying back to an island near here when we where attacked it was so sudden no of us were ready they wiped out all the advanced and experienced people first then they started taking us out one by one we managed to get away because we had darker colored dragons a nadder that's back and gray one that is a deep shade of navy blue then a monstrous nightmare that's all black .

Did you see the man's face. The boys shook their heads no.

But Sammy...well she got a closer encounter said one boy the girl lifted her head and I saw a deep cut run down from her eyebrow then it stretched to her chin it looked like a sword had done the damage.

His face was scared and one hand was burned and he was missing one eye.

Wait did you say one eye and a burned hand I turn and see Bryan his eye wide and full of fear.

She nods.

What's going on Bryan I ask.

This man that has destroyed countless villages and lives....is my uncle