Chapter 11

Hiccup flew me back to Berk and we landed out side his and gobbers workshop stay here he says excitedly he runs in to the shop I stand next to toothless and pet his head he purrs and nuzzles my arm and hiccup comes running back out with something behind his back close your eyes he says smiling and hold out your hands okay I say I close my eyes and hold out my lhands hiccup lays a leather package in my hands open your eyes he says I open my eyes and look at what was in my hands it was a prosthetic wing it had different patterns and spots the colors the patters were electric blue and the rest was black leather wow I say astonished this is beautiful I hug him tightly now how does it work I ask like this he leads me over to toothless who had found a patch of dragon nip he showed me how to work the gears and how the ropes pull the tail into different shifts cool I say I just need to make the saddle and it will be done hiccup says. Awsome I say enthusiastically I hug him again and I hear foot steps behind me I hope I'm not interrupting something I let go oh hiccup and see Astrid standing a few feet away arms crossed hiccup sighs Astrid you know that we broke up a year ago yes I know she says angrily so can we at least be friends hiccup says grinning astrid's eyes sparked and a fire came to life are you kidding me she yells what just say sorry and everything is fine she yells louder people started to stare and I stepped back but hiccup held my hand to comfort me I sorry Astrid I thought we could be friend but apparently you don't want to except that I have moved on she looks at me with anger and disappointment in her eyes Astrid I didn't know I say don't talk to me Amber she says harshly I mean what should I expect from one of my family members and like that Astrid turns and walks off into the distance I turn and run off into the forest and the only thing I hear is hiccup running after me calling my name I was not as fast as I was but I still was faster than hiccup I climb to the tip of a large cliff and sit down on the edge and look out into the trees below I see hiccup pass by looking for me I flick a rock down the slope to get his attention and it hits him in the head he looks up to see me he climbs up the rocks and sits beside me it was silent for a moment the only sound there was was the wind and the leaves of the trees. So what did Astrid mean by family he asked I sighed and looked back out into the distance me and Astrid are cousins I start a 26 years back Astrid's father and my father had an argument I don't even remember from the stories what it was about after the argument they couldn't trust each other any more and so they parted ways I meet astrid once when I was 5 and she was 7 but now I think she hates me Astrid doesn't hate you hiccup says in a hopeful tone I grin and look at hiccup you know hiccup I say your one of the only people who has ever been nice to me he looks at me confused but how he asks I mean your as beautiful as a goddess and smart your kind and loving I wince and the word goddess but I loosen up and smile thank you hiccup I say wrapping my arms around him and hugging him any time amber he says he tilts my head up to his and and kisses my lips and like the first time I felt like of sparks of fire where igniting we pull apart and hiccup looks into my eyes I hope you will always know that I will love you for eternity he says smiling I know I say gazing into his forest green eyes and I will love you for eternity.