The journey ahead

A few weeks later
Come on Toni I said flying threw the trees. we had training today it was harder then it looked flying threw thick woods.
I'm going as fast as I can but these stupid trees seem to hate me, she complained.
Then I heard the returning horn, I darted up into the sky and saw others doing the same and flying in detection of camp.
Hey we better get back to camp I say to Toni who was flying up to me.
She nods and we race toward camp.
At camp I dismounted sky and ran toward Bryan.
Jena and Marley take your dragons and take down the tents we need to leave at sun high.
Bryan what's going on I ask.
Oh Amber yes we do this every three to four weeks we change location we are constantly on the move.
Oh I say do you mind if I just say goodbye to a spot in the forest I say.
Of course just be back by sun high.
I ran off into the woods and found my self at the cove were I first meet hiccup, I smiled and made my way down the rocks I walked the cove and found the places were I fell and I walked over to the lake and sat on the rock I saw Hiccup on I took out my pendent and traced the dragon with my finger.
I hear a gasp behind me I turn and draw my knife but I saw, Hiccup's familiar face starring at me like he had seen a ghost.
Hello Hiccup I say calmly standing up straight and lowing the dagger.
A-Amber Astrid told me you were dead hiccup said his voice cracking
Oh I was very much alive I say stepping toward him but I felt like I was dying when I saw you and Astrid just hours after my "death".
Hiccup looked at me his face red I still held my gaze.
I'm sorry Amber I can explain I-
It doesn't matter now, I forgave you already.
Then come back with me w-
I shook my head I'm leaving my heart is somewhere else I have another family.
Hat do you mean another family hiccup says.
I'm sorry I say I thick you'll just have a better life with Astrid.
Will I at least see you again hiccup says he looks like he was about to cry.
I tilt my head to the side and rest my chin on my hand maybe I reply if we come threw this area again I'll say hello.
I'll miss you Amber, Hiccup says
I'll miss you too Hiccup.
I hug him and while I was hugging him I took my pendent it had a note attached to it and placed it into his coat pocket.
I looked up into the sky and saw the sun directly above me I best be going I say.
Hiccup waves and I climb on sky and fly off to camp.
When I arrived at camp I loaded leather packs on sky, she growled and adjusted them herself as if saying "there to tight" I was flying behind Toni, Cynthia, and Artimes when I heard Bryan.
Come fly up here Amber he said I maneuvered around the dragons and their riders till I came to Bryan's side.
So where are we going I ask.
Well...if we follow Pegasus' wing it should take us to Grem's stone island and we should be there by sunset tomorrow.
Oh I say that's a long way.