What happened

I caught hiccup while he was on patrol he was assigned to the eastern dusk coastal patrol and I meet up with him every day at 5:00am to get a reload of arrows for my hunt I guide at 7:00. What do you mean Berk is gone?

I don't what to talk about it sighs hiccup

Fine I say I start to walk away but I hear hiccup

He sighs it started 2 years ago at night when we were all sleep the dragons seemed on edge the entire day but no one payed attention. they came in silently and killed more than half of my people till one woke up I don't know how the dragons didn't warn us first, but since toothless is the alpha now he was the one who woke everyone up even me, but by the time we were aware of what was happening it was to late I only heard the screams of my people as dragons were shot out of the sky, my friends killed nobody saw the enemy it was all just blurred...till fire raged threw the village burning anything in its path I was the only survivor.

I'm so sorry I say looking down.

It's fine you didn't know hiccup replied.

I'd better get going I say looking at the sun it's nearly time for the hunt.

Ok says hiccup I'll see you in three days, but stay safe...your the only person I have left toothless growled hiccup chuckled other than toothless.

Toothless huffed and walked toward sky.

I was about to turn around but hiccup kissed my cheek and and left me frozen in place while he smiled and walked away. it's been so long since I felt that warm sensation on my cheek. I blush till sky nudged me to get going she looked at me funnily. What I say she just nods her head toward the saddle and I climb on and fly off.