Mr. and Mrs.

6 months later

"Toni, ow your pulling my hair", I whine as my best friend and #1 brides maid did my hair.

"Sorry Amber," she laughed.

Me, Amber, Dawn, and a few more of my close friends, were in a bridal chamber tent I was in my gown and my hair was being done by Toni, I wore a silver circlet and different gemstones were decorating the unique patterns, the smell of fresh flowers hinted the spring air and chattering people could be heard from outside.

Suddenly Sky walked in she had been thoroughly washed and she now was painted with spring like colors.

"Do I have to where this?" Sky growled as Dawn placed a flower crown on her head.

"What's Sky complaining about now?" Toni asked.

I laughed as Sky rolled around on the ground trying to get to the flower crown off. " She's just being moody," I comment.

Suddenly Ethan walked in. "Your on in 3 minutes Amber." He quickly said.

"3 MINUTES?!" Toni exclaimed. " Get up Amber, here's your bouquet, and ohhhh your circlet is lopsided."

I laughed as my best friend shoved the flowers into my arms and worked on my head piece." Calm down Toni." I said " if I wasn't certain I'd think this was your wedding."

"I just want my best friend to look nice on the one day she's gonna marry her prince."

I laugh "Hiccup is far from a prince, but he can be whatever he wants to be , I'll love him for eternity."

I stood behind the curtain, the only thing separating me from the aisle. Excitement, fear, love, and lots of nervousness filled my body as the curtains opened. But as soon as I saw Hiccup, his eyes filled with awe and amazement all my anxiety faded for a split second thought to my self what was he looking at, and it filled my heard with joy when he smiled at me and I realized he was looking at me. The music started and I walked down the aisle towards him.

Hiccup's POV
It was like slow motion and the only thing that I saw was Amber everything else had faded. She was beautiful, her eyes shined in the bright morning sun. I was in a trance. Warm tears of joy welled up in my eyes and I was proud to say Amber was the most beautiful and graceful person in all the universe.

Grace's POV

We are gathered here today to....uh, the priest started well at least I thought he was a priest he was one of the men we saved from the Captain. The "preist" suddenly shrugged and cleared his throat,"sorry to say this" he said so everyone could hear "but I'm not a priest.... I'm the priest's son in law...I'm actually a captain of a fishing boat and I've never actually done a ceremony before... but hey I was asked to do this job and I will do it to the best of my ability, so this is my version of the marriage thing."
The man cleared his throat again and continued, "Hiccup, do you love Amber?"

"I do."

"And Amber, do you love Hiccup?"

"I do."

"And Hiccup, will you protect Amber, take care of her in sickness and in health, and cherish every second and every day you have with her, and love her for forever.

Hiccup smiled, "I will."

And Amber will you, love Hiccup threw his ups and downs, sickness and heath, and be pleased with the man he is.

"I will" I answered with a grin.

"Well then I guess in the power vested in this old fisherman I now pronounce you two husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.

I shrugged while laughing and Hiccup smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. It felt as if me and Hiccup had become one person... Well isn't that what marriage is? My hands were wrapped around his neck and he smiled into the kiss. We separated after a few seconds and I had just noticed how many people were out in the crowd and each one was cheering and clapping.

Toothless came up to us with a white silk pillow in his mouth which held the rings. He nudged us, "you forgot to put on the rings," he said with a mouth full of pillow.

I laughed and Hiccup noticed what Toothless was trying to tell him and he took the ring and put it on my finger and I put his ring on his finger.

Those hours went by in a blink of an eye. and I was happy to say my name was Amber Liken Haddock.