And the Battle begins

Flying? My siblings said in unison.

Yes flying.

Well we never liked dragons remember the village never did you were the odd ball.

I sighed yes I remember but none of that can get to you now... Hiccup take that group to dragons over that way and I'll take these over here.

What are you doing, asked Dawn.

Training dragons to help every one get out of here.

The dragons looked sickly like they hadn't been feed in weeks but they looked eager to get back up into the sky.

I slowly approached a nadder and she skawked in fear as a eased my had up to her muzzle.

Shhhhh, it's ok I'm a friend.

She tilted her head and and leaned her head toward me and my hand gently touched the muzzle. Other dragons around tilted there heads and some crept closer.

I about 15 minutes every person we were helping had a dragon.

Hiccup joined back with me, ok we have everyone.

What I don't understand what do we do after we get outside, asked Jay.

I laid my hand on his shoulder and looked at him and my other siblings, I'm going to stay behind and fight with the camp...and I just guessing that the hiccup and the others are going to as well. I'm counting on you, Dawn, and Kyle to lead every one back Fog Island and be prepared for anything.

But we want to help sister, Dawn said.

By doing this you are helping not only me but this entire village... I'm not a little girl any more I'm 23 now and my family is out there right now fighting for you and them and I'm not going to sit around watching my family drop dead out of the sky.

Kyle nodded in understanding we get it.

Thank you now we're waisting time lets get these doors open.

As soon as those doors opened the drag took flight with there new riders and flooded out.

I mounted the female nadder, hiccup with a color confused hobblegrunt , Sky sat on a very moody death song that was looking at Shadow like a large fish, Ethan was with shadow, and Toni mounted her dragon starfire.

We ready to go I said patting the nadder.

Hiccup and the rest nodded Hiccup drew his sword and it quickly burst into flames and all the dragons eyed it in awe even Shadow and Toothless.

Ok so we're going out into battle with no armor, no weapons, and against angry cannibalistic hybrid humans.... What's the worst that could happen.

Sounds just like us, Toni commented.

"So we ready to head into battle," Toothless grunted, "or are we just going to sit here like ducks."

Now do you guys say care to join me on a midnight battle across the inky Black Sea I say.

Every one of my friends including the Sky Toothless and smiled and nodded.

Ok... Hiccup would you like to lead this? I ask.

Hiccup laughed a bit, "this I your battle and we are your soldiers now command us general.

I smiled nervously and turned my dragon to the opening. She squawked in uncertainty and flapped her wings.

It's ok just follow my lead. I raised my fist in the air and screamed my loudest battle cry and took off into the air with my friends close behind.