Willow Rose

13 years later.

Amber's POV.

"Willow," I called from down stairs.

"Yes mom", I heard my daughter say from the top of the stairs.

"Dinners done"

Willow Rose Haddock my oldest daughter now 13 years old she had freckles like her dad and my eyes. But she had Hiccup's attitude.

"Hey mom where's daddy?" She asked while she jumped down the stair steps.

Last time I told you Willow we found you and Flare in West NFF Country.

"That's not my fault,"she said "you told me he was west when he was actually north.

"What's wrong now? "Hiccup said as he walked out of our room.

"Your daughter is being like you,"I said.

Is that a good thing or bad thing?

Both.

Just then Flare and burst into the kitchen and nearly knocked over Willow.

Flare calm down, what's gong on? Hiccup asked.

New. People. In. Camp! He said quickly while catching his breath.

Looks like The Arctic Coast is here. He laughed as Flare caught his breath and laid down. The Arctic Coast was like a and on to the NFF but they patrolled the arctic circle some tend to settle down in the new land across the ocean but some join the NFF and take on new recruits as they settle down.

"Can I come daddy?" Willow asked while following her father.

"I doesn't matter to me. Amber?"

I see no problem with it as long as you say hello to your Aunt Dawn, Uncle Jay and Uncle Kyle for me.

"I will mama."

And with that my little Willow and Hiccup walked out the door and I fed their leftovers to Flare.
.
.
.
Willow's POV

As we neared the landing port. I started to see the vast numbers of different dragon and there riders. From Zipplebacks, to Typhoomarangs and Thunderdrums and the occasional Night Fury. But one Night Fury caught my eye it was pure white with light gray patches and stripes, she had a royal blue eye and a ice blue eye she was a beautiful creature suddenly her rider walked up he was in thick furs and ice hung off of the arms and legs. He had light blond messy hair that was wind blown but still patted down from a riding helmet. I suddenly realized dad had walked off. So out of pure curiosity I walked up and said hello.

From closer up I noticed the kid was around my age maybe a few months older I also noticed I was taller than him. "hi there" I said walking up to him.

"Oh hi" he said lifting a bag off of his dragon.

"Your dragon is quite beautiful," I randomly said trying desperately to start a conversation.

"Now this girl knows a dragon when she sees one," the female dragon smiled.

"Thanks her name is Polar."

"I have a dragon too his name is Flare."

"Cool."

".......so my name is Willow...what's your name?"

"Eli"

"Okay so are you stay here on Berk or are you go-"

"Could you please leave me alone." Eli snapped as he swung a bag over his shoulder.

"Sorry I was just-"

"I don't care."

And with that Eli left and walked down the path toward the village.

"Hey dragon nip who was that?" I suddenly hear Dad's voice behind me.

"That was Eli, he a bit rude."

"I wouldn't blame him," Dad said. "Having to be transferred from one family to another must be hard on him."

"So is he staying here," I asked as we started back to the house.

"He should be, his aunt lives here, you know her as Ms. Tilma."

"Oh is that the lady who talks to the plants and thinks my name is Jelba."

"Unfortunately yes." Dad laughed "she tends to call me over just to talk about how her donkey never would be able to open a door."

"But donkeys can't open doors," I added.

"Exactly."