The Huntress (Supernatural Fanfic)

Start from the beginning

She digs her teeth into my arm and one simple tear falls from my eye. I look over at the door and I see a figure. My vision clears from the tear and a little girl stands there. Her eyes were wide with fear.

"Run, little girl, run!" I yell. I wish she didn't come here. She disobeys me and runs up to the demon. The demon's teeth were still in my arm. With one quick motion the girl stabs the demon, it dies and it's teeth weren't a problem anymore. How was that so easy?

"Thank you, but you shouldn't have come here," Sam says after getting off the wall. I get up and look at the girl.

"You okay? Where do you live?" The little girl was... I guess she isn't so little, she looks about 13. Her eyes were still opened wide. She must've been one brave girl, to go through that.

Valerie's POV

I trusted them, whoever they were. All I know is that they're hunters. They offer to take me home and I accept. There is no way I'm walking on this street alone again! Most people would think the car ride was awkward, but really, I'm used to being around strange hunters.

I run up my front steps and my dad opens the door before I do. "Where have you been?!" He hugs me and my mom joins in.

"We thought you were..." Mom sees the hunters and stops saying. She was going to say taken. I've been giving this speech before. "Hello, who are you guys."

The tall one answers. "Your daughter saved our lives."

My parents let them in, wanting to know more. But before I knew it, they've already gone hunter on them. They slit their wrist and tried everything they knew.

"Mom, Dad, no! They're hunters!" I stop them. They told me to stay in the other room, but I wanted to be out here with them. My parents look at me and back to the hunters. They untie them.

"I'm Dean and this is my brother Sam." The shorter one, Dean said.

"As in Sam and Dean Winchester?" My dad asks. My family gasps. How come I didn't notice this? I don't know much about hunting, but I do know about the Winchesters.

"The only." Dean says. Dean's a little cocky, isn't he. We shake their hands. This was big, my parents must be so excited to meet some of the greatest hunters.

"How's Uncle Bobby?" I butt in.

"Oh, Bobby Singer?" I could see in Sam's eyes that it wasn't good news.

"Nevermind." I mumble. I walk away and sit down on the couch. If Bobby were dead, then I had no real family left. Sam and Dean tell my parents about the case that they came here for. I block everyone's voices out. The Winchester's fame has come and now is gone. If all they were going to do is obsess about hunting, then they don't need me for it. Today is going to be the last day I ever hunt.

My parents invite the Winchesters for dinner. They only part I paid attention for was when Mom said she had pie. Dean looked like a puppy getting a treat. My attention turns toward the opening front door.

My twin brother, Grey, walks through. I run to give him a hug, he was finally back from his Basketball game. Grey and I are super close. I help him bring his stuff to our room. I sit on my bed as he unpacks.

"I wouldn't go downstairs if I were you." I say. He finishes unpacking.

"Why's that? I'm hungry, Mom made pie, end of story." Grey smiles at me and heads for the door.

"The Winchesters are here. They are all downstairs obsessing over hunting." Grey sighs and lies on his bed.

"That sucks. That'a why they didn't greet me at the door." Like me, Grey hated the fact that out parents hunt. He thinks it's stupid and you shouldn't be wasting your precious time doing it. The rest of the night, we stayed in our room talking about our day.

Later on, I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, while Grey tries to sneak some pie. I finish up and a breeze flies through my brown hair. I didn't know the window was open. Standing on the toilet seat, I stand up to close it. Someone or something was looking at me straight in the face. I hold my breath and close my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Grey opens the door and asks.

I open my eyes and all I saw was the sky. Quickly, I close the window and finally breath again. "Ya, I'm fine." Though my heart was still racing. As soon as I get to my room, I hide under my covers. Grey fills me in on the Winchesters.

In between bites, he says, "Basically, there is a monster going around eating children."

I wince, "Sounds like fun." That was the end of that convorsation. Grey finishes his pie and goes to sleep. The sheets and blankets cover up my ears. I don't want to hear any kids screaming tonight.

Dean's POV

I don't know how long we were talking. It felt good to talk to someone, you know, humain! Carrie and Tyler were great.

We made a plan about how we were going to kill the monster that's been around town.

I grab another piece of pie and Sam snorts. "Dean, that's been your 3rd piece."

"So? No one else is eating it, it's a waste of pie!" I whisper back. Suddenly, I hear someone screaming. I was the first to run upstairs to Valerie's bedroom. Though, the scream wasn't Valerie's.