"Hope Mikaelson, do you like girls?" Natalie asks with a wide excited smile. She had always sensed a vibe from the girl, but it was in the same way that she sensed a vibe from Lizzie. Sure, they have their moments, but they're more than likely straight.

Hope's mouth fell agape, "Seriously? You nearly killed us to ask if I like girls?"

"Yes!" Natalie exclaims, "This is important information. So?"

Hope shrugs, "I mean yes? Maybe? I've thought about it a lot. And I've had, you know, crushes."

Natalie laughs as she starts driving again, "Hope Mikaelson, the baby gay."

"Shut up," Hope groans.

"So, who was it?" Natalie asks as she grabs her milkshake from the cupholder, taking a sip.

"Who was what?" Hope asks though Natalie has a feeling that Hope knows exactly what she's asking.

"Your first girl crush!" Natalie exclaims.

Beside her, Hope chews on her bottom lip nervously before answering, "Josie."

Natalie slams on breaks again and this time Hope glares at her as she shouts, "Seriously?"

"I'm sorry, but are you talking about Josie? Like my Josie? Josette Saltzman?"

"Yes," Hope says softly, "I was like fourteen, and Josie was being Josie. You should understand."

"I do understand," Natalie says, "It's just Josie and Landon are completely different. Landon is helpless and awkward and a bit weird. Josie is kind and also a bit awkward but she also beautiful-"

"Okay, I get your point," Hope says, stopping her from possibly ranting about Josie, "And maybe my tastes have changed."

"For the worst," Natalie mutters, "But at least you don't still like Josie."

Natalie starts driving again with no plans of brake checking Hope again. If Hope did still Like Josie then Natalie was screwed for several reasons, the first being that Josie had crushed on Hope before Natalie. The second being that Hope was Hope and while Natalie was confident, she couldn't exactly compare to Hope Mikaelson.

"What if I did still like Josie?" Hope asks her after they drive in silence for a few moments, "Would you like fight me or something?"

Natalie laughs, "Of course not. In fact, I think the fact that Penelope and I both like Josie has brought us closer. If you liked Josie then I guess I couldn't blame you, I mean she is great."

"Well, I don't still like Josie, like that," Hope says, "Just so you know."

"Thank you for telling me," Natalie says with a laugh, "Though I'm starting to think this dating stuff is stupid if werewolves have mates."

"Okay but seventy-six percent of werewolves don't even identify their mate," Hope says, and Natalie looks at her surprised at the statistic Hope just dropped. Hope looks at her and shrugs, "I was curious, so I did some more research."

"What'd you read, Werewolves, a History?" Natalie asks with a grin. Hope looks at her with a raised eyebrow and Natalie sighs, "You know I have never met anyone with so little knowledge of pop culture."

"What was that even a reference to?" Hope asks.

"Harry Potter!" Natalie exclaims, "Werewolves, a History. Hogwarts, a History."

"I've actually seen Harry Potter and I must say that was not your best reference," Hope says glancing out the passenger window. Natalie frowns at that, mocking Hope's words as she continues driving.