sixteen.

CELESTIAL | 12
"WHY WOULD YOU TOUCH IT?"
THERE'S A MUMMY ON MAIN STREET

CELESTIAL | 12"WHY WOULD YOU TOUCH IT?"THERE'S A MUMMY ON MAIN STREET

"SO, YOU ARE AVOIDING Hope and Josie?" Jonas asks from beside her.

"Yes," Natalie answers, watching as people enter and exit the dining hall. She was on the lookout for Lizzie and Josie specifically, but she knew that they didn't eat breakfast until ten, which gave her fifteen more minutes before she had to leave.

"But why?" Jonas asks curiously.

"I think Hope and Josie both like me, but that's not possible," Natalie says, "Because I am not interesting enough to have them both crushing on me."

Jonas smiles at her, "I think you're interesting enough to have them both crushing on you."

Natalie's heart melts as she looks at him, "Aww Jonas."

The clairvoyant witch looked so cute in his Salvatore Boarding School uniform that Alaric had leant to him. His enrollment in the school wasn't official but Natalie really hoped that it was. She liked Jonas and it seemed that he was enjoying being around so many different supernatural creatures.

"So, have you made a decision yet?" Natalie asked as she returned to monitoring the people in the dining hall.

"No, but my sister, Valentina, believes that I should stay. She says that she's looking into it for my nephew when he comes of age," Jonas tells her happily, "I do very much like it here. I was unaware that all species could peacefully coexist."

Natalie nods, "It is interesting, especially after hearing about how the three species have hated each other for years."

"Oh, look it's one of your suitors," Jonas and Natalie's eyes dart to the entrance to see Hope entering the dining hall.

"Breakfast is over Jonas," Natalie says as she stands abruptly.

Jonas stands as well, and Natalie immediately regrets telling him to come with her because Hope immediately recognizes the tall teen and makes her way over to them.

"Hi guys," Hope greets.

"Hi Hope," Jonas greets with a smile, "How are you today?"

"I'm good," Hope says, her eyes shifting to Natalie, "Hey there."

"Hey – pal," Natalie says and immediately face palms herself.

Hope chuckles, "Pal? Nice."

"I'm sorry," Natalie says.

"About calling me pal or avoiding me?" Hope asks.

"Both," Natalie answers, "Let's start the conversation over. Hi, Hope, how are you?"

Hope laughs, "I'm great Natalie. How are you?"

"I'm swell," Natalie answers and Hope shakes her head as she laughs.