six.

CELESTIAL | 4.2
"WE SPECIAL SPECIES
HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER"
HOPE IS NOT THE GOAL

"OKAY LOCATOR SPELL," Hope mutters as she takes the piece of face from Landon

"OKAY LOCATOR SPELL," Hope mutters as she takes the piece of face from Landon.  She closes her eyes and mutters the locator spell. Her eyebrows furrow and she looks at the rest of them, "It's at the Old Mill."

"Of course, it's at the Old Mill," Lizzie mutters, "Alright guys, it's showtime."

They take off into the woods and Natalie really wishes that her werewolf genes were untapped because she was not in shape to run back to the Boarding School.

A phone rang and MG pulled it out of his pocket, passing it to Lizzie, "It's for you. No way I'm telling your dad what we're about to do."

"I suck at lying," Lizzie says handing Landon the phone, "You're great at it."

"You're honest," Landon says handing the phone to Natalie, "A little too honest sometimes."

Natalie looks at the phone before handing it back to Hope, "You're his favorite."

Hope quickly passes the phone back to Lizzie, "You're the hero."

"Hi, Daddy!" Lizzie answers with a voice that made it extremely obvious that they were up to something suspicious. She puts it on speakerphone, and they stop running to hear what Alaric had to say.

"Hey, thought I'd call and check-in, see how things are going," Alaric says on the other line.

"So good," Lizzie says, and Hope nods encouragingly. Natalie shook her head at how terrible Lizzie was doing. If Alaric knew his daughter, then he'd know that Lizzie was lying.

"Really? Define good, Lizzie, because I don't think that involves me tracking down Dana's body to the glove compartment!"

Natalie's eyes widen as she looks at MG, "You shoved her in the glove compartment?"

"Where else was I supposed to put her?" MG whisper yells back.

"Shut up!" Hope tells the two of them.

"Listen, dad, it's fine. We cracked the case. It's a spider. But like a big, huge nasty spider. And MG's comic books know how to kill it."

"Comic books? Really? Lizzie, listen to me, whatever you're thinking of doing, don't, okay? So just tell me where you are, and Matt and I will be right there. And where is Hope?"

"I'm sorry, dad. You're gonna have to trust me for once," Lizzie says before hanging up the phone. They look at Lizzie wearily, but the blue eyes look at them with steel, "Let's do this."

"And we're back to running," Natalie mutters as she breaks into a jog.

They run to the Old Mill which is decorated with spiderwebs. Natalie hated spiders, so this was turning out to be her worst nightmare.