BIRTHDAY🦋

Kayla POV

ITS MY MOTHERFUCKIN BIRTHDAYYYYY and I am so damn happy.

I been waiting on this day for the longest.
Yesterday I came back home so that I'll already be down here and won't spend my birthday morning on the road.

Because I wasn't doing nothing until later on tonight, my first order of business was to get balloons and head to the cemetery to see my sister.

It's so crazy how I prepped myself for when this day come, and I just knew I wouldn't be a able to hold myself together......

*Sigh*

Kaiana, Kaiana, Kaiana. I been a emotional wreck without you being here Sis. You don't understand how much i miss you. There is nothing like a sisters love, nothing. It's breaking me down that this is the first birthday in my life, with you not being here man. I'm so use to both of us being the center of attention on our birthday. My wish this year, and the rest of eternity, is that you wrap your arms around me and let me know that I will be okay. Tell me that I am strong wherever, and whenever. It's so unfair how the lord get to take people back, whenever he feel it's time. It wasn't your time that's what I'm not understanding. You did no wrong, you did nothing wrong. I don't understand and hopefully, in another life time I'll be able to. But when I do understand, I'll already be with you. I love you Bubbles.

I dropped the rest of my tears as I finished what I had to say.

Gently placing my balloons and roses on her wall. In the moment of me being there, I thought about the times where our birthday parties ended when we were little, and we would go to bed with our crowns on laying next to each other.

Now I have to lay in bed with a crown, and a broken heart.

My sister picture is on the front of her wall, so I kissed her picture and hugged it as if she can hug me back.

Out of nowhere while I got back in my car, I felt a sense of relief and joy as if Kaiana heard everything I said, and wanted to tell me be happy. So for the rest of the day I'll let go of my pain, and do what she would want us to do together.

—————-Uncle Greg House—————
As I pulled up to my uncle house, already I see he got his day started, and was chilling on the porch with some of his old head friends.

Uncle: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET PEA!" He shouted as I got out the car

Me: THANK YOU UNCLE!!!!! I ran into his arms

Every since the passing of my sister, besides my mom and dad, he is one of the only people who checks up on me almost everyday. He even sends money without me asking, as a just because thing

Uncle: So do you feel 21 yet?

Me: Nope, I still feel like a 18 year old.

Uncle: Welp that's sad, cause now you bout to feel like your actual age

The mans pulled out a bottle of Dusse and handed it to me

Uncle: As my first gift to you, I am giving you permission to get fucked up!

I SCREAMED LAUGH. He always was so strict on me being around the other family members who drank, and now forcing me to drink.

Me: Thanks Unc, this will surely come in handy tonight!

I gave him a hug and walked in the crib to the smell of soul food and seafood cooking

I texted my aunt a week before about what I wanted on my birthday, and as requested, I received my fried chicken, baked macaroni, pre cut sandwiches, candy yams, pasta salad, crab legs, potatoes, shrimp, and some Bloves sauce already prepped and made.