It all falls down

~Saturday~

Kayla POV

Tonight is the homecoming concert, and tbh I'm not even excited about it. We supposed to be having Da baby, Lil Baby, Drake, G herbo, Roddy Ricch, and Megan Thee Stallion. For me that was a lit line up, because I listen to all of them, but I still had things on my plate to be worried about. I haven't told Jayy about what happened yet, and I also haven't seen Kartier since our sitch. I got a feeling I'm gonna see him tonight at the concert, but depending on how things end when I tell jayy, I just might not even go anymore. I don't want to wait until he get drunk to tell him, and I don't want to wait until I don't see him the whole day, so I'm gonna tell him now. He's at his apartment right now, I checked his location.

I called jayy up and told him we need to talk, he should be here in 5 minutes. I can't believe I'm doing this, but then again what's a relationship when you can't be honest with your partner.

*Jayy Knocks At Door*

Lord, plz let this go well. I opened the door.

Jayy: Hey bae bae, wassup

Me: Heyy, um I wanted to discuss something with you.

Jayy: Ok cool

He sat down on the couch with no worries or fear it would be anything bad

Me: Sooo I wanted to talk to you about what went down at my silent party. Well the night after it was over

Jayy: Okay go on

Me: So all that day and during the party, my ex was around, not the one who did the thing with my bff, but my other one Kartier

Jayy: Kartier? The Nupe?

Me: Yeah. He's lightskin

Jayy: Ik who you talking about. I got into wit him cause he claimed I dogged his cousin. Damnn so that was your nigga before?

Me: Yeah but anyway, he was just around a lot and I was trying to dodge him because every time he saw me, he wanted to conversate. So when I was with the girls we snuck and was drinking and I was a lil drunk. When trying to leave, I ended up tapping his car backing out. So he got out and he saw I was drunk and offered to take me home. I gave my keys to my sister and I let him take me home.

Jayy: Why? You could've called me and told me to come pick you up. Just cause I said I was at the frat house, I would've still got off my ass to come get you

Me: Ik babe I wasn't thinking to call you first. Like you said you was chilling, you all the way at the frat house and I'm over here at the gym, I didn't want you to get up.

Jayy: Or you could've just had your sister take you home or sum shit. Just cause he offered don't mean just say yeah wtf.

Me: Ik Ik and I'm sorry, but that's not all. When he was driving me home, he was just really touchy and feely towards me and multiples times I told him I'm in a relationship, he have to respect that. He got mad and was like not trying to talk to me. I felt bad because I'm not a mean person and this dude was once a guy who was never mean to me, cheated on me, nothing and I was just being hella rude. But I had to tell him like there are boundaries when being around someone who's in a relationship especially your ex.

Jayy: Ok and what did this all leave up to? Because the way you telling me this Ik this ended going somewhere and he got what he wanted out of you. Did he kiss you?

I didn't say nothing. My eyes was getting watery by the second.

Jayy: DID HE KISS YOU?

The tears are now falling.