Yo excuse me miss

So. It's August and we all know what that mean. Back to school for college students unfortunately. Today is the day I return back to Valdosta State University as a Junior, and also a new AKA on yard. Since I crossed back in the spring time, where I didn't get the chance to show my ass as a new K, I have all the time now to step, stroll, wear my nalia, and do what I joined for in the first place, community service. I don't live in a dorm no more, I finally have my own apartment. But since I love pink, and my sorority evolves around pink, that's the color for my apartment( with a splash of white and green ofc). I'm from Atlanta Georgia, so the school is only 3 hours away from home. I use to be homesick and ready to go home, but now it's so much good stuff happening to where I can't help but stay on campus. I LOVE IT HERE.

*Arrives at the school*

I'm here at Valdosta now. Usually it take the whole 3 hours, but with my mom speeding and wanting me to get away from her, we made it here in 2. I hop out and see other upperclassmen moving into their apartments, it just felt so weird having my own place now. The freshman's moved in Friday, so we had this Saturday to ourself. My apartment is big and nice how I wanted it. Everything looked brand new and hella clean. I already had an idea of where I was gonna put everything. I brung my things in and got back in the car with my mom to head to Walmart. One thing I forgot to mention is my other LS's live in the same apartment building as me. We set it up that way because it's a lot of events coming to where we have to meet up and plan, and we're already here with each other. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors but I'm on the 2nd floor. I have a twin sister name Kaiana, so me and her are also in the same apartment building together. She's my LS too which is lit asf.

*First day of class*

Today's the first day of class and Ian never been more......happy. I have my 24,26,28 inches in bone straight wit my white Louis Vuitton headband. White AKA tee with pink lettering and splash of orange, Light blue ripped jeans from fashion nova, and off-white brand converse with the stripes. For the first day I didn't bring my book bag, so I brung my white and pink Louis Vuitton purse. I'm a Criminal justice major, so most of my classes evolves around that, but the first class I was going to was my psychology class. I'm walking to class and in my phone not paying attention, when I accidentally bump into this brown skin, tall, skinny dude. I notice he wearing a "Nupe" shirt.

Me:" Ooouuu my bad, I'm so sorry"

Anonymous guy:" Naw you straight. I wasn't paying attention either lmaoo"

I starts smiling because for one, he smell so damn good. Then when he smiled at me, his teeth was beyond perfect. I was bout to walk away when he asked me.

Anonymous guy:" Aye whats your name?"

Me:" Kayla. Wbu?"

Anonymous guy:" Ryan"

Me:" Heyyy Ryan lol "

Ryan:" so you must be one of the new Ks?"

Me:" Yeah I am lol. I'm guessing you already been a kappa"

Ryan:" Well you can say. I crossed Fall 2018 so not that far apart from you"

Me:" oh shit check you out lol. I'm pretty new to this so I gotta learn how it goes"

Ryan:" Just be you and the rest will follow. But you seem like you got a good head on your shoulders so you'll be fine"

Me and him then exchanged instagrams, twitters, and etc. what's crazy is he so happened to be a psychology major, but minored in criminal justice. So some of the classes I had, he had with me.

*Ryan POV*

Bruh it's hella fine girls enrolled this semester. Especially the new AKAs. I need to calm down because it haven't even been a day and already I'm tryna hop down on females. Kayla bad asf tho I can't cap. Ian goin ask for number until later on.

Ryan friend:" aye bruh who was that?"

Ryan:" the new K. Her name Kayla and she a twin"

Ryan friend:" TWINNN?? Damn where she at pmo"

Ryan:" damn nigga relax. Can I see what she Tb first and then I'll see if you can get wit the sister!"

Ryan friend:" Ite bruh. She fine asl tho."

Ryan:" IKR. And she lightskin and I love me some light skins. Her teeth perfect too"

Ryan friend:" This nigga *chuckles*

Ryan:" Nigga I told you ion play about them teeth. If yo shit fucked up you might as well wrap it up lil baby"

We both laughed and then headed to the cafe.

*What y'all think of Ryan so far?
*Do you think he the player type ?
*Do you think him and Kay would be a good match?