All love

-Quad Party Continues-
*Dj plays Surf by Young Thug*

Now, everybody know this is my song. I don't care what happens, or who's around, I does my shit.

Ls:" Lead this hoe Kay!"

During strolls, you don't have to technically line up the order you were placed in, you just fall in line and do your shit. So I led the line. We started it off finessing the dance moves, until gunna verse came on. We went HAM. In our stroll, we do this thing where we diss are opposition (Deltas) and when I say they ass looked shitty. But Ofcourse they have something for us too. The DJ switched the song and now the deltas strolling on the side of us. It was so many of us, that the rest of the Greeks had to wait and stroll. While we were dancing, we did this thing where we got up in eachother face for like 5 seconds as if we were gonna fight.

India:" Wassup bitch!"

Me:" Bitch what's good!"

She pushed me and tried to start dancing again, and I muffed her in the head.

India:" Aw hell nawl bitch!" *swings and miss"

One of the kappa boys (will later be introduced) jumped in front of her and told her chill out. I rolled my eyes and walked towards my girls.

Me:" Bro did y'all see that shit? Like why did she think it was goin be ok to place her hands on me?"

Saweetie:" Bro fuck her! She did that shit only cause it's a crowd around. Ion like dat"

Unison:" Facts!"

Kappa Boy:" Aye you good?"

Me:"I'm straight. Mfs not on shit fr it's not even worth getting kicked out over"

Kappa Boy:" Why she don't like you?"

Me:" Shid ask her. She been on bs every since the night started. You should've let the bitch hit me"

Kappa Boy:" Hell nah that would've been bogus. She don't need to be getting kicked out and you too fine to be getting hit on"

I laughed

Me:" You right, iam" I said smirking

Kappa Boy:" Ok conceited I can't get a thank you or none?"

Me:" My bad thank you" I said laughing.

Kappa Boy:" You good. You got a Instagram tho?"

Me:" Yea I do"

We exchange instagrams and was talking a lil more. He's honestly fine asf and cool but Ik I just started talking to Ryan. Buttt at the same time, we only talking. He's not my boyfriend or nothing and who's to say he not talking to nobody on me. I'm just tryna enjoy myself as the new k on yard, and have my fun.

Ryan POV *minutes earlier*

I'm talking to the bro's when I see my Lb Jay telling India to chill out and shit. Already it popped in my head that she got into it wit Kayla. I walk over there to just see tho.

Me:" What happened man?"

India:" When us and the Ks was strolling next to eachother and got in eachother face, I pushed that bitch and she muffed me in my head"

Me:" Why you push her tho?"

India:" Cause ion like that bitch and she not on shit. I might've pushed her but Ian touch her face that's different."

Me:" Yo ass over there finna fight and shit and it's not even deep bruh. Don't risk getting put out over no goofy shit."

India:" Ik I'm not. Why do you care anyway I thought y'all niggas like seeing shit like this?"