PLOTTING

Monday

Ryan POV

Bro it's Monday and I don't feel like going to class. Especially after this weekend, it was BUSSING. We had the party we was talking about the other day with the Ks, this past Saturday. Speaking of Ks, Kayla didn't show up, nor was my LB Jayy there. I didn't want to make no assumptions, but then again what's the odds of BOTH of them not being there. The more I thought about it, the more it pissed me off. Everything that nigga touch, turn into gold for him. Im BETTER than him. I tried to make Kayla jealous by pulling the move I did outside her apartment, but I see that ain't work. I don't like being fucked with. And if I can't have her, then neither can jayy.

Kayla POV

I'm back at school and let me say, I NEVER been this happy before. Literally walking around campus wit the biggest smile on my face. I even spoke to ppl I never ever spoke to before. I was so happy. It's crazy because Monday's are usually the day where I'm not in the mood, and I shut everybody out. But today was different. Maybe it was jayy. I been feeling good every since the day I spent with him. Orrrr what if it's his penis? You know how they say girls act different once she receive some good d, which what I think was happening. All in all it didn't matter because I wanted to have this feeling for a long time.....I'm walking on camp and I run into my twin sister

Me:" Sisterrrrrrrrrr" I said running towards her

Kaiana:"Twinnnnnnn" she said running

Me:" I haven't seen you in awhile girl"

Kaiana:" I know right. How tf we live in the same apartment, but barely see eachother now?"

Me:" Girl that's what I want to know. That just mean we some busy women"

Kaiana:" Facts! But sis how come you didn't show up to the party Saturday"

Me:" I was on a date. I had forgot all about the party. Was it lit?"

Kaiana:" Yessss girl it was bussin. But ya mans was in there wilding. Like lost his mind wilding"

I didn't even have to put two and two together to know who she was talking about. RYAN

Me:" That's not my mans honeyyy. And not that I care but what was he doing?"

Kaiana:" Girlllll this man was in there wit his shirt off acting a fool. Juking all on girls, filling shot glasses up wit liquor and putting it between girls boobs, then drinking em, he even had India all up on him then I seen them go upstairs to the room"

Me:" Oh wowww. Welp he's not my concern anymore because I got me a new ting"

Kaiana:" Is it that jayy nigga from the quad party? The Kappa?"

Me:" You know ittttt. That's the one I had a date with Saturday which is why I wasn't there. Girlllll that night was lit asf"

Kaiana:" Ohhhh shit my sister happy. I'm so happy for you myself. I just hope that he don't play with your heart"

Me:" I have high hopes in him and believe he won't. He was a complete gentleman that night, and he lay some bomb D"

Kaiana:" BITCH YALL DID IT???? Why didn't you tell me when it happened!!!"

Me:" Shhhhh lower your voice girl. I was goin tell you yesterday but I had forgot. Just know he packing and he's the one"

As me and kaiana act like 2 kids who just received slime for Christmas, Ryan walks up with one of his LBs. Apparently the guy was the one my sister had been talking to since we got here. So they talked, while I was just standing there looking at dumb ass.