Shall it be my last?

Beginning of October

Kayla POV

It is now November and it's almost time for us to go on Thanksgiving Break. Time has passed, and me and jayy are still together. Me and him been going so strong lately. We had our petty arguments, but thats what comes wit a relationship right? I mean we not perfect. Anyways It's the 4th and today is the BRUHS FOUNDERS DAYYYYY. It's the Que dogs day, and everybody on camp knows that when this day comes, we looking forward to some lit shit. Tonight they were having a mansion party, they've been trending this since the end of October. Word is, they supposed to have a special guess but ion know how true that is. This is a popular frat, so they may just come through. All the other frats and sororities will be there too, to show love and show our Greek unity. I gotta hit up the pretty girl chat, just to make sure we all on the same page and got the same plans tonight.

————Pretty Girl Gang———— Txt Messages

Me:" Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Ls's:" Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Me:" We still going to that Que party tonight? Plz don't say anything other then yeah"

Kash:" Duh fool, that's the only move tonight"

Kaiana:" Right😂 can't nobody throw nothing on Que's night"

Me:" You right ian even think about that😭😭 what time y'all tryna dip?"

Rayonna:" I mean it really don't matter. Ian leaving till I'm activated tho😂"

Ari:" Girl when have we ever left unactivated🌚"

Me:" Y'all hoes some alcoholics☠️ but I'm finna pick out my stuff ima text y'all later"

LS's:" Same. Okay Sis"

——————-End Of Txt Messages—————-

I threw my phone on the bed and got up to my closet. This was the hardest part, finding something to wear. But then again, it's November and it's chilly out, so I wanted to be warm. But then again, we were gonna be in a mansion, with a crowd of ppl, so I didn't want to be hot. Fuck it. I picked out a two piece grey jogging suit set from fashion nova, along with my pink yeezy boost shoes. My mom recently ordered me a LV jacket in pink as a gift of being AKA, so I wanted to whip that out tonight, along with my LV crossbody purse. I had box braids in so I didn't have to worry about doin my hair really, I just was gonna throw it into a bun. Jayy isn't coming to the que party tonight, he wanted to do overtime at work to make up hours, so I really was dependent on my sisters coming with me.

10:20 PM

Tonight is the night for this party and I'm not there yet. Doors opened at 9:30, but I mean who tf shows up on time anyway. I was already dressed, but now I'm just waiting on my twin to get done. I swear she's always the last one to get ready. We were gonna head down to our LS room to shot up, and since we were going in her truck.

Me:" Kaiana come tf on bro!!!!"

Kaiana:" Plz don't rush me. I'll gladly be in this bitch for another hour"

Me:" I feel like you playing wit me. Come out so we can box"

Kaiana:" Girl don't nobody wanna fight you" she said laughing

Me:" You always taking forever knowing damn well we got somewhere to be"

Kaiana:" Excuse me for properly trying to get ready. That party ain't going nowhere they can wait"

Me:" Yeah the party not, but our ride might be if you don't come on"

Kaiana:" Oh shit I forgot about that"