Fresh Start? More Drama!

*Time has passed, and now it's start of spring semester*

Kayla POV

It's a new year, and a new semester. After all the shit that went down fall semester, I'm begging I end my junior year stress free. Rayonna is now taking online classes and doing school from home, ever since she announced the news. Me and Kam have been going strong, and we also found out that I wasn't pregnant. With my paranoia, I just knew that I could possibly be expecting, but I have been saved. Spring semester has been known to be the best semester yet. Every D9 organization is having a probate in May(including us), we have spring week coming, spring break coming, new transfer students on camp, and hella just because events coming up like the House Party we're having at the Ques house, and the Alphas pool party. Tizzy was hosting that, so I know I gotta be there wit my PHam. And not only that but.....ME AND KAIANA 20th birthday is next month. Our birthday is February 1st, the most gorgeous Aquarius. Tizz and Kam keep asking me what I'm doing for our birthday, but I really don't know. I feel like it's gonna be a big surprise tho because they been seeming suspicious.

Me and Kam didn't leave together, so I rode back to the school by myself. As I arrived on camp, I see hella ppl unloading their cars and moving back in, and also seen new students. I pulled up to see my apartment window fixed, and a whole bunch of guys standing outside. It felt like it was Move In day all over again, I loved the feeling.

Saweetie & Sakenzie: WELCOME BACK BITCHHHHHHHHH

Me: WELCOME BACK HOESSSSSSS

We have eachother a hug and we they helped me bring my bags inside.

Sakenzie: Girl we missed you how was your break?

Me: It was tough, you know not having my sister here this holiday was rough. But I got through it and I'm fine now.

Saweetie: Thats good, I'm glad you feeling better. Last semester was too much

Sakenzie: Girl fr, literally something was happening every time we turn around.

Me: Facts. But I'm tryna have a new start, hopefully nothing go down these last months being here

I flopped on the couch and scroll through Instagram a bit, just to see who here already. I start to click on ppl insta stories too. As I'm browsing through, some girl posted Kartier on her close friends that I'm in, and said "Baeeeeee backkkk". It was a video of him clear as day taking his bags out his car and smiling as she say it, like he don't have a girl. So I screen recorded the video and sent it to him. Once I did that, I slid up on her story and said "Sweetie, get yo ass slapped tryna be cute and put him on here" I said with the smirking emoji. This was a girl I never heard or seen before. I gave it some time, and just like that the video was gone. She didn't take me off her close friends, because her previous videos still showed.

——-Text Messages——

* Send Video*

Me: Oh you think that shit cute?

Kartier: Bro🙄 you really tripping it's not like that

Me: It is like that. Why you comfortable wit other bitches calling you bae?? Answer quickly

Kartier: Cause they ass been calling me bae before we got together. Her and her friends are some fans don't pay attention to them hoes