Probate (Neophyte Presentation)

Kayla POV

Tonight is the night I been waiting for, it's PROBATE TIMEEEEEE. It seems like I been the new K forever, but now I get to become a Prophyte to 15 girls. I'm so proud of them because all of them is still here from the beginning, and didn't drop. The road to AKA was tough, but I promise the girls will see that it's worth it. The girls got so lucky to have us, because we spoiled them with everything we can think of made in AKA. Umbrella's, letterman jackets, license plate frames, clothes, purses, luggage, bracelets, earrings, etc. And ofcourse we attached the pink and green Aka balloons to top it off, not to mention what their family members brought them. The presentation is gonna be in the gym, but the girls could have how ever many family members come since we had enough room, and only charged $10 to get in. I been up since 6 in the morning preparing the girls, we went through the routine for some time then took a break to help set up the gym.

Me: Rayonna can you check the box and make sure all the girls jackets are in there?

Rayonna: Yeah I gotchu. I counted the glasses and it's only 14, I can't find the other one

Me: Oh shit who took it?

Now I'm panicking because we barely could get ahold of these kind of shades, and now we missing one. As I'm tryna find it, Kartier walk in with more decorations for the gym room.

Me: Kartier have you seen the glasses that's missing from the box?

Kartier: Yeah, one of the girls using it right now she practicing with it on

I gained relief and went back to working. All the girls had to wear wand curls, a pink dress, and a green beret hat, black shades, and black 2 inch heels with stockings. Once we call their name, we then give them their AKA windbreaker but it won't be the one with their line names on it.

Katier: So like what do the kappas have to pay to get in?

Me: Wellll $2 since you all go to this school and is greek

Kartier: Man you need to goin head let me in for free

Me: Aht aht everybody have to pay something, you ain't getting off that easy

Kartier: Ite Bro whatever

As I'm about to walk outside to my car, one of my girls are in the corner crying. During the process, Jasmine never cried and always stayed strong. She was never the one to show any emotion, so it's surprising to see her cry

Me: What's wrong?

Jasmine: I keep practicing and practicing but I'm messing up because I'm nervous

Me: There is nothing to be nervous about. You practiced hard and repeatedly, you'll be fine. Trust me I was just like this, overwhelmed and over practicing. But I focused on what I had to do today to be prepared later, then got back to the practicing.

I had to remind her that once she start, she's not gonna want to stop. When it first begin the girls will be nervous, but they'll begin to enjoy themselves once they are freed and no longer have to say the information. Ik my girls can do this.

Kartier POV

The gym room is decorated with pink and green shit everywhere, but it looked nice for the ladies. While all the other girls were out getting they nails and hair did, Kayla stayed back to make sure everything was perfect for the members. She ordered food so the girls can eat before they come out, she got Tizz to DJ, she called her makeup artists for the girls, and she talked to her prophytes who were coming later who also had gifts for the girls. She sacrificing the time she could be using to do what everybody else doing, but she care about this probate and want it to be perfect, and I love that about her so much. The only thing she had did already was her nails and feet, everything else she  had to get done.