Pretty Devastating Party Pt. 1

India POV

Today us Redz and Alpha women were throwing a party tonight. A silent party. We're only charging ppl $2 to come, and all our proceeds are going to charity. I'm actually happy this happening. Most of my Prophytes are showing up, and since it's homecoming, greeks from other schools are coming as well. I hit up Kayla just to see what all we need help getting and preparing for. Yeah we that close now to where we have each others number lol.

*Phone Convo*

Me: " Okay so what's the first important thing we gotta get first?"

Kayla:" Headphones. I can get the headphones, and also hit up Tizz since he DJ. He'll do our party"

Me:" Okay bet. I'm going to the store today and I'm getting the pink and red decorations. I'm not tryna over do it so what all we need?"

Kayla:" Umm lets seeee....I got an idea. Since the party going to be in the gym room, we can do a luau theme"

Me:" Factsss. I can buy the beach balls, get the colorful cups, get the floral headbands and necklace, and everything else"

Kayla: "Okay bet. Jayda gave us the food list so the girls are gonna go pick it up later on when it's ready"

Me: Yeah she told me. The rest of the girls just gonna finish promoting it and passing out flyers so everybody can come

Kayla:" Girlllll so many ppl dm'ed me about this party. I got a feeling it's goin be packed out"

Me: "Fasho. Everybody retweeting the flyer on twitter and tagging they friends saying they goin come"

Kayla: I peepeddd. This bout to be fun asf

Me: Indeed

We finished talked about what all we needed to do, then we hung up the phone and got our day started. This shall be interesting.

Kayla POV

I got all the decor for this party and I haven't got one bit of a nap. Thank god my classes are early mornings with no gaps in between, if they was later on I don't think I would've went. My car is full of stuff, and as I pull up to the gym, there was some boys standing outside that I knew. I asked them to help bring the things in, and they did so. I come in to see the tables and things already set up the way I pictured. The gym was sparkly clean, and some of the redz were in there chatting.

Destiny: You want us to start decorating now, or just wait until everything here?

Me: We can start now. That way we don't have too much to do and stress later.

Destiny: Okay cool. I just asked cause none of us got classes for the rest of the day, and we just waiting to help with something

Me: Yeah girl we can goin head get this out the way, we all need to be ready atleast by 7:30

Destiny: Okay say less, ALRIGHT YALL LETS SET UP

As I headed out the gym to go back to my car to get tape and some stuff I left, I run into a mf I never thought I'll ever run into again. My ex boyfriend Kartier. Not the one who cheated with my bestie, but the guy before him. We broke up because I moved away, and long distance wasn't gonna work. This is the guy I loved the most, and still respect to this day. But last time I checked, this nigga went to Clark Atlanta. I tried walking pass as fast as I could, but he saw me and stopped me.

Kartier: Is that Kayla? My Kay Bae?

Me: What are you doing here?

Kartier: I go here fool. Been going here since Freshman Year