So we meet again

Kayla POV

I'm done with my psychology class and I'm headed to the cafe. I was gonna link with my Ls, but they were still in class. So I just rolled by myself. As I'm walking, I just feel a lot of eyes staring at me. Not just guys, but girls too. I didn't know what it could've been, so I started looking all over my body to make sure nothing was on me. Then some girl idk comes up to me.

"Omg you are so pretty. I been wanting to tell you that for the longest. I follow you on Instagram"

I said my thank you and gave her a hug. That was the first time someone I didn't know, ever come up to me and say such nice thing. The attention was nice, but it was kinda weird. I finally made it to the cafe, and when I walk in, let's just say it's packed full. It's the first day of class so mind you, everybody got with their clicks and groups, it was like a big reunion. I kinda wish I walked in with my girls, but oh well they goin see us later. We have something on the quad and we have to stroll. I was making my way to the pizza line, but in order to get there, I had to walk pass all the kappas. Them niggas was deep as hell, it was the 2017 line, 2018 line, and the now 2019 line. They were swole asf. As I walked past them I just hear a voice .

"Aye girl!"

I turned around but turned back around. Just to play it off as if I was looking back.

"You hear me calling you sexy! KAYLA"

I turned around, and it was Ryan. Fine ass Ryan.

Me:" Oh hey wassup lol"

Ryan:" Why you tryna play me already"

Me:" I wasn't tryna play you. I didn't know you was calling me."

Ryan:" Yea yea whatever. So I see we meet again. You stalking me or sumn?"

Me:" Boy first off, I came here to get food like everybody else thank you very much" I said smiling

Ryan:" Good point. Why you here by yourself, where yo sisters at"

Me:" Well they in cl-"

Just when I was bout to say they were in class, them hoes showed right up. All 5 of em. They spotted me and starting walking towards me.

Me:" Actually this them walking up right now"

LS's:" HEYYYYYYYYY HOEEEEEEEEE"

Me:" HEYYYYYYYYYY HOESSSSSSSSSSS"

I gave them a hug and started chatting with them.

Ryan:" Ay so which one of these are your twin?"

Me:" Oh this one. Kaiana, meet Ryan, Ryan meet Kaiana"

Kaiana:" Sup"

Ryan:" Wats goin on"

We all got our food and headed to the table. Ryan went with his boys and our table was two tables down from there's.

Me:" Can y'all believe this, we actually living our dream right now. We mfn AKAs"

Unison:" YASSSSSSS PERIOD"

Rayonna:" Bro I feel like we gotta live it up this year. Not only we AKAs, but we one step closer to being seniors and gettin out this hoe"

Unison:" Factsss"

Taina:" Naw fr y'all see them nupe niggas, they fine asl"

Caresha:" Hell yeah. I thought I was the only one peeped"

Me:" They cute and all, but they ain't got shit on my new friend"

Taina:" Tb that Ryan dude that was in line wit us"