Start of a family?

Kayla POV

We're finally on Thanksgiving break after 3 crazy ass months. Before I left, I made sure the situation with Destiny was solved. I reported what she did and it was mandatory that she go to a hearing, otherwise she was gonna be kicked out. When driving off campus, I saw her moving things into her moms car and her car, so I'm guessing it happened. I only have 1 week of being at home, and majority of those days I won't even be there, I'll be with Kartier. Speaking of him, we're having our own thanksgiving dinner together at his home. His family were cooking at his aunts house this year, she live 2 hours away from Atlanta. He didn't want to go anyway, because every year he end up fighting with his cousin and aunt. They left a day early so they wouldn't have to worry about hitting the road. I told him he's lucky that I can cook, otherwise we wouldn't be able to pull this off. My mom didn't want me spending thanksgiving with him, she says it's a tradition to be with family, but I told her it will only happen this once until we get our own home. She was then understanding.

Me: Soooo babe you know I won't be doing everything myself right?

He looked up confused.

Kartier: Huh?

Me: If you can huh, you can hear motherfucker

Kartier: Bae this the only reason I agreed to this, cause you said you got it. Fuck ima make, the banana pudding?

Me: Do something hell. It don't have to be the main course I don't need you messing nothing up.

Kartier: Ite now don't say it like that. I can actually cook some greens and a lil ghetti

Me: Because that's easy. Anybody can do that

Kartier: Man whatever look, I'm bout to get on this game. Any comments, questions, or concerns before I tune you out?

Me: You got me messed up you not bout to get on that game.

I started chasing him around the house trying to take the remote from him. He had already had it set up, all he had to do was press 1 button and 2k was on.

Me: Bae seriously, you don't need to play the game. This the only time we have alone, with nobody around or interrupting

Kartier: You right, so what you wanna do?

Me: Anything you want to do

Kartier: You not goin wanna do what I want, ion think you in the mood for that

Me: Sweetie, you don't know what I'm in the mood for. In fact, whatever in mind let's do it.

He licked his lips, and then I can already tell what he wanted.

Me: Ohhhhh no no no not right now

Kartier: What? You don't even know what I'm tryna do

Me: Your a freak it's not hard to tell KARTIER

Kartier: Dude I wanted to play uno? You really need help.

He walked away leaving me there speechless. The nerve of his ass. Kartier do stuff that makes you think that's what he's meaning, but it be the whole opposite. Ughh whatever. I went upstairs and sat on his bed waiting for him to come out the bathroom. I'm scrolling through Twitter, when I see jayy posted a tweet and it said "single😅". I laughed so hard to myself, because I knew this would happen. But I liked the tweet anyway being the petty bitch that I am. It wasn't long till he dm'ed me "Yooooo". The jokes write themselves sometimes.