New Flex

SKIPS TO DATE NIGHT

Jayy POV

It's Saturday, and this the day I'm taking Kayla out on a date. It's only 10 in the morning and I got hella errands to run. Right now I'm about to go get my car washed, and then hit the mall wit my guys. I texted her soon as I woke up to make sure we were still on for today, of course she said yeah. At the moment, she was out going to get her hair did, so I haven't talked to her since then.

-Later On Today-

It's finally about to be time to go pick Kayla up. I knocked out everything on my to do list, and I'm ready to go. Today I decided I wasn't gonna go too hard wit the drip, but something slight ya know. I put on this black and white polka dot button up(gotta show the taco meat), with a black biker jacket to go over it. Ripped jeans and a pair of white vans barley laced to top it off. I made sure my hair was on beam, and I put on my favorite scented cologne. I can't lie I been nervous this whole day, but I know that my intentions is to be serious with her, not play wit her. It's been awhile since being interested in someone every since being fucked over. But Ik that Kayla not like that, so I trust her.

Kayla POV

It's dateeeeee nightttttt. I'm nervous because tonight I get to see who Jayy really is. So far we are on a good foot, because not once Ryan asked me out. All he ever did was compliment me. Jayy text me earlier to make sure we were still going, I told him yeah. My hair is now done, and I decided to switch it up a bit. I have a semi curly ponytail, with side bangs that are curly. I decided to wear this two piece set in cream color, with only one sleeve on the top, and some comfortable Louis Vuitton slippers to match. I put on my signature Chanel fragrance and did a double check in the mirror to make sure everything was perfect. I never carry cash, so I decided to bring a small purse that was the size of lizzos, to put my card and a lipgloss in. The way my outfit looked, it really was no need for a big purse, but then it hit me. Jayy wanted me be in a dress and heels and this was a two piece with slides. He was literally going to be pulling up in 5 minutes, so instead of changing my whole outfit, I just put my nude and clear lace up heels on and just tell him that I couldn't find a good dress. Soon as I was done with my last check, he called my phone telling me to come out. I said okay and rushed out the door.

Me:"Heyyy" I said giving him a hug

Jayy:"Heyy wassup. You fine or whatever, even tho I wanted you in a dress"

Me:"Thank you, you look handsome yourself." I said smiling. "And listen the dresses I have, I didn't wanna put on, they really didn't match the vibe I was going for" He laughed

Jayy:" Yeah I understand you good. You still look good anyway so it don't matter"

Me:" Why thank you love. Sooooo you goin tell me where we going"

Jayy:" Nope. Where we going is a surprise. In fact, I never been myself. Just know it's somewhere fun"

Me:" Okayyy if you say so"

We otw to the surprising place, and let me tell y'all I was being a creep. For some reason when guys drive, I like to watch them through the corner of my eye. He looked so fucking fine, and he was licking his lips every 10 seconds (that light skin shit lol) He had the whole car lit up with his smell, to the point I just wanted to say fuck the date let's pull over and get it bussin. But I had to hold my composure. He was playing all the lit songs and soon as I heard them, I would add it straight to my Apple Music. This the part I was looking forward to anyway lol. We pulling up to the spot, and my eyes get big asf. He took us to the Illusion Museum, the place that went viral and have everybody wanting to go there.

Me:" Omg jayy do you know I have been wanting to go here"

Jayy:" Oh fr? Well we here now. Anybody ask, tell me mr. GQ took you first"