Its about to be a Quad fight

Kayla POV

Time has passed by and I'm out of practice. I did what I had to do and now it's time for the first party on campus. The Quad Party. Every year, they throw a back to school party on the quad and welcome the freshman's to a new experience. Not only that, the new line members get to stroll with their new bro's and sis. I'm heading back to my apartment and I see my LS standing outside.

"Bout time lil girl"

Me:" Hush it. I could've been left but coach was doin too much again"

Kaiana:"Yea yea listen you know what tonight is. Hop yo ass in the shower and get ready!"

Me:" Heard you sleezeeeeee"

Before I got in the shower, I picked out my outfit. Them quad parties get hot asf, even tho it's outside. I grabbed my white amiri crop top and my fitted olive green cargo jeans from fashion nova wit my white louboutin sneakers. Me and my LS had to have the same colors on, so we all wore white tops and green bottoms, but we also had to wear our white letter jackets with the green and pink stitch. I got in the shower, did the girlie stuff then I put my clothes on. I crimped my hair because that was just the mood I was in lol. Before me and the girls headed out, we all took a shot of dusse (remember, you have to pregame before any function. No matter what it is). That shit burned like hell, but Ian no hoe so I took another just for the fun time. We didn't have to drive because the school literally down the street from our apartment, so like the gang we are, we walked down that way.

India POV

IT'S THE FIRST PARTY OF THE SEMESTER AND IM HYPED. It feel so good to be in my dream org and I get to do the thing I always dreamed of. I'm picking out my outfit which was a white crop top, and ripped light blue jeans from fashion nova with my white and red Gucci sneakers. We had to wear our letter jackets, so we put on the red ones with white delta letters stitched in white. I flat ironed my hair because while strolling these inches have to flow honey lol. I got in the shower and then got out and did the girl stuff and put my clothing on.

Jayda:" Wya hoe we waiting on you!"

Me:" Here I come I'm almost done"

Jayda:"Ite. You know we have to be like the first ones there to be in the middle."

Me:" Done! Headed out now"

I made sure that I had everything and headed out. My sis Jayda nem had liquor on them, so we all passed around the Hennessy to get the night started. We joking and laughing when we see them damn Ks. I just knew we had to shit on them tonight, they too full of it.

Bernice:" Look at them hoes. Ugh they make me sick"

Jayda:" Who you telling. I'm for all the Bs today let one of them hoes step on these balenciagas tryna be cute"

We all laughed.

Me:" Naw fr we at they neck all year round. But tonight let's just focus on us and them fine ass Kappa niggas"

Unison:" Hell yeah"

Me:" I'm coming for Ryan ass no cap. He really can get it"

Jayda:" I'm coming for Trent sexy ass. That beard can get licked up"

We all laughed hard asf. This bitch always Tb licking something. Lil nasty ass.

Kayla POV

We made it to the campus and I'm tipsy to really be honest. Me and my girls laughing when we look back an see them jackin ass Deltas.

Deltas:" scuse us *chuckles and rolls eyes*"

Sakenzie:" y'all excused. Fuck!"

India:" Get out our way, FUCK!"