TOXIC

Kayla POV

I woke up today and for some reason, I was in a good mood. I wanted to do everything. Clean up, do laundry, order some fashion nova, everything. I checked my phone and I have hella notifications this morning. I could've sworn before I went to sleep my shit was dryer than the Sahara desert, but whatever. One of my text came from my boo Kartier, he always text me goodnight and good morning, so I responded back. I was bout to make breakfast, but I ran outta bacon and eggs, so I went to Walmart to grab me some.

As I'm shopping coming up an aisle, I peep jayy's girlfriend in that same aisle getting some snacks, why is she at this Walmart? Better yet why is she here in Valdosta and she go to Clark? I assumed she was here for jayy, so I continued shopping like usual. I had on my 1908 crewneck and jay always use to post me, so it's guaranteed she know who I am. As I'm walking pass, she looks at me and look away. I walked pass and nothing was said, until we were about to walk pass each other again

Jayy GF: Excuse me, you jayy ex right?

Me: Yeah, and you his girlfriend right?

Jayy GF: Just babymomma, we broke up. I was just asking cause I remember seeing you on Twitter and jayy use to post you

Me: Yeah this is I. I said not trying to be weird

Jayy GF: I'm glad I ran into you then. May I ask did jayy tell you about anybody else, besides me?

Me: No, honestly it was just you. Well I recently just found out about you but it was never no one else.

Jayy GF: that's interesting, because I was told from his own mouth that I weren't? And now I'm going through the same thing as you

Me: Wait can you elaborate rq

Jayy GF: So pretty much, after you found out about me and y'all broke up, me and jayy got back together. But apparently now we're broken up, because I guess he never told you, but it's another girl he was talking to while y'all were together, and now they a couple. And like I'm his whole BM. This nigga told me how he didn't want our child to have to deal with our separation, and all this other shit, but yet cheated.

Me: Ohhhh really. So you know anything about this girl, how she look, do she go to my school? I mean I'm in a relationship now with my High school sweetheart but I just wanna know who this girl is.

Jayy GF: yeah she go to y'all school. I found her twitter and everything, apparently her name Destiny and she a Delta

HOLD.UP. Ik this can't be the destiny that was helping me for the Pretty Devastating party. India Best friend. She showed me a picture and yes.it.was. I'm offended because India sholl was in my face and we were getting along, but this whole time her bestie was talking to my nigga, and now they together? I don't wanna jump to conclusion and say India know about this, but I mean something not right.

Jayy GF: Girlll so like, is you goin treat his ass about that because he bogus asf

Me: Girl idk like I got a nigga now but it's still he lied and didn't mention nothing about this. Ima check wit him and ima talk to India about it

Jayy GF: As you should

Me: But thank you for informing me. And I honestly can say you deserve so much better. For you and your new baby, you shouldn't have to deal with this.

Jayy GF: girl don't even worry about it, Ik I deserve better, but child support deserve him even more

Unison: HELLO!

We both laughed then went about our separate ways. In my mind, I thought that the convo was gonna go left, but I can easily tell she not one of them bitter gfs who get mad at the girl instead of the nigga. She was cool and I'm sad that she have to deal with Jayy toxic ass as long as she have his child.

——ON QUAD—-    7:25 PM
Me and my Line sisters was goofing around with our neo's and teaching them how to step, when India walked pass coming from her class. She was by herself and she was in her phone, so I quietly sneaked up on her scaring her.

India: Girl wtf you scared me. She said laughing

Me: My bad, you was goin be scared either way you got your AirPods in

India: What you doing out here

Me: Nothing teaching the new girls how to step or what not

India: Thats what I need to be doing

Me: Okay so I got a question, it's pertaining to your friend tho

India: Which one?

Me: Destiny

Her eyes got big as soon as I said the name

India: I think Ik what you about to ask me

Me: and what's that?

India: Did I get her and jayy together, and if that's the question the answer is no. Everything was on her own, and she even tried to get me involved but I told her that it's messy knowing me and you just made up or whatever, and so she did what she did

Me: Yeah that was def my question. It's crazy cause I ran into Jayy BM today and she was telling me how he was talking to Destiny while wit me, and now she the reason her and jayy not on good terms, and I'm like oh really

India: Oh, see Destiny never mentioned they were talking when y'all was together. I guess she figured she couldn't tell me due to me and you being cool now, and she been acting kinda weird every since then too.

Me: Weird like how?

India: Like, I feel like she was whole time liking when me and you had words or when we would beef. Because back then, every time she would geek me up to say some smart stuff to you, just so she can see a show, and I be like no I'll wait till you say something first. But now that me and you cool, she barely text me, she tell all my other LS tea first and then tell me, then when I come around she don't give off the same reaction, like it's always a dry hey now.

Me: I mean we in college tho. This ain't High school where mfs is petty beefing or holding grudges. We grown as hell, she should be better than that. And that's bogus cause that shouldn't be a reason she stop treating you like a Bestfriend.

India: Exactly but you know I don't care.

As me and India are still talking, we spot destiny and jayy and they slow walking together on the opposite side of the quad.

India: I forgot to mention how she starting to put him before me too. Every time I plan something, it's always an excuse or it's always "well me and jayy already" ....like girl if you rather hang wit him just say that.

Me: I just want her to found out just like I found out he wasn't shit. I had to find out that he had a bm later in our relationship, didn't mention her once. Then he didn't even mention Destiny either, he just goin do the same thing to her.

India: Pretty much, but I'm bout to go to my car and go to my apartment, ima text you later

Me: Okay

We gave each other a hug and she walked away. I went back to my LS and continued goofing around.

Destiny POV

As I was walking with jayy back to his car, I spotted India and Kayla talking. They don't know that I saw them look over here either, but Ik they was talking about me. I just don't like how they were into it and now all buddy buddy wit each other. That's not the India Ik, the India Ik don't get cool with no bitch. But if that's her new best friend then so be it. She will never be my friend, especially now since I took her nigga. And I wish a bitch would say something to me about him.