Oh It's like THAT

Ryan POV

I been trying to get in touch with Kayla for the longest, yet no reply, no answer. I'm starting to think she may have saw me and India at the party kissing, which is why she ignoring me. I don't think she would up and go ghost on me like that. Shit mad weird.

*At the Frat House*

Me:" bruhhhhhhhhhh"

LB Trell:" nigga what's wrong wit you?"

Me:" This girl I talk to, she ain't been responding to none of my texts or returned my calls. Then I haven't seen her since the party. Hope her ass ain't dead"

Trell Laughed

LB Trell:" Damn nigga did you smash? You acting too sprung right now. I'm sure she would get back wit you maybe she busy"

Me:" Yeah I hope so"

LB Trell:" Who this girl anyway?"

Me:" Kayla. The new K"

LB Trell:" Kaylaaaaa? That's who you talk to???"

Me:" Yeah. Why you shocked nigga?"

LB Trell:" Shidd last time I checked, thats who Jayy talk to now"

My whole face just went blank.

Me:" Hold up wym jayy talk to her? Since when? How you know this?"

LB Trell:" Damn I do communicate wit my other brother you know" He said laughing. "Jayy told me this. He been talking to her every since the quad party. This nigga stay on ft with her——wait didn't you just say she wasn't answering your....."

I stared at him

LB Trell:" Damnnnn cuz my bad. Welp, Mr Steal Yo Girl Is back!" He said walking out the room laughing

I can't lie, I was beyond blew. Let me tell y'all about this nigga Jayy. He known for stealing ppl chicks. He stole a girl from atleast one of the dudes from each frat. They call him Mr. GQ Smoove. Me and him always seemed to bump heads before we crossed, and Ik it's goin be even worse now. Just cause we technically brothers, don't mean we have to fake it and get along. Which is why I think he doing this. And for kayla ass, she could've told me she didn't wanna fwm no more. Got me looking desperate asf. But if that's how she wanna play, she wanna talk to one of my brothers, I got something for her ass.

Kayla POV

Ryan has been hitting me up every since the party. I'm not telling him that I fw somebody else because ion gotta explain nothing to nobody. He just gotta see for himself. But besides that, me and jayy been hitting it off pretty well. We ft everyday and our conversations be lit. Today he's supposed to be coming over to chill with me since we both not busy.

| 2:30 PM |

It's time for jayy to come over, and since I'm in the house, I'm not wearing much. I put on my green and orange 2 piece pajama set with some cute flippies. I flat ironed my hair bone straight cause that's just how I was feeling. Put on some smell good by Chanel and that was really it.

*Rings door bell*

Me:" COMINGGGGGGG" *opens door*

Me:" Heyyyy Jay" *Hugs*

As I hugged him I took a big smell outta him and damn he smell delicious.

Jayy:" Well you looking all cute and stuff for me. You could've wore your bonnet"

Me:" Haha very funny, you can't see me like that in person yet. You can come in my room"

Jayy:" Ok cool. You here by yourself right?...."

Me:" Yes I'm here by myself silly"

Jayy:" Just askin just askin, you probaby could've had one of your sisters in the back or something"

Me:" No boy" I said laughing. "They wouldn't come over knowing I have boy company unless you brought a friend wit you"

Jayy:" I feel you lil mama"

Me and him talked more and then I put the series "On My Block" on, which is my favorite. He said he never seen it, so you know I had to put him onto it. I asked him was he hungry, he told me he ate before he got here, so thank god I didn't have to cook.

Jayy:" Sooo, how Greek life been treating you?"

Me:" Amazing. It's what I expect it to be. What about you?"

Jayy:" I love it too. Everything just seem so different but lit at the same time. It's like I woke up older or something"

Me:" Facts. It still seem all a dream. But hey, it's reality now for the both of us"

Jayy:" Fr fr"

*Phone Rings"

Jayy:" Ion mean to be nosey but who Ryan pimp?"

Me:" Ohh that's the boy I met first day of class. He's a Kappa you may know him"

Jayy:" Yea that's my Frat Brother. y'all talk or something?"

Me:" Not anymore. I caught him kissing India at the Quad party, so I cut him off without telling him"

Jayy:" Damnnnn that's cold. I always knew he wasn't shit. Me and him stay bumping heads, but that's cause he think he me, and he not"

Me:" Boyyyyyy" I said laughing. "Who are you really?"

Jayy:" I'm Mr. GQ Smoove"

Me:" Is that right ?"

Jayy:" Ofcourse. In fact, I can prove to you how smoove I am next Saturday"

Me:" Next Saturday?.....so you basically asking me on a date?"

Jayy:" Yessirrrrr. Since what we doing now isn't really one, lets do it Saturday. I want you in a dress and heels"

Me:" Okayyy fine it's a date. Mr GQ Smoove"

We both laughed.

Me and him watched the series until we were done. We talked some more after, but then he had to go somewhere with his brother.....I walked him outside and as I'm out, I notice a girl and a boy standing outside the apartment gates down the street. They were hugged up and kissing all over each other body, till the boy looked my way. I squint my eyes to see exactly who, and guess who tf it is......Ryan dusty ass trying to make me jealous. I rolled my eyes and walked back into my place. He wasn't worth my time nor energy. Let me just focus on this upcoming date I have Saturday, if it goes right, he might just be my new man. Well Im hoping so cause the boy is fine ASF.