I may have a job y'all..

So like this week I just started back with my school as well as went on an interview for this job I've been trying to get.

I also found out that ya girl is getting a trial orientation so if I do well I could get the job!! This would be my first job and everything and I'm hype about it.

Besides not wanting to be broke no more lol this is like the first step to me being on my own and getting that real life experience without safety net of my parents.

Honestly my mom is happy but seriously my father lowkey hopes I don't get the job. I just think he thinks I'm supposed to stay at home my whole life. He won't say it cause he's never comes out and says what he really thinks but secretly I know what's up from his actions.

I'm the baby so I understand but I gotta go like yesterday lmao.. I've been thinking of ways to get my own place for a while and it's one of my new years resolutions.  Along with getting a car of my own!!

It's gonna be hard with school and everything but I think I can handle it ,if not??  Oh well *shrugs* my school work won't suffer because of a job though. My writing probably is gonna take a hit again but that's why Imma try to finish up The Fighter's Club soon.

Writing is a hobby though so it'll get cut first before anything else. I love it but Wattpad don't play the bills. But they should start paying us for ad placement on our chapter pages. We need a petition lol ( I'm only joking)

I've been updating faster than before for TFC lately like I gave out three updates in like a week and they were long.  Not the short one pagers like six pages and over and y'all know one Wattpad page are like two Microsoft word pages, right?? 

Yeah they are so always be polite to the authors of the books you read cause they work hard for free?? And placing their 1st out for criticism and that takes courage because some people can be cruel for no reason.  And authors will always get defensive over their characters,  mine are like my children.  You talk sh*t about them unnecessarily and I will come for you or block/report ya A-S-S!!  Depends how I'm feeling that day.

Also you guys realize that today The Fighter's Club was ranked #7 in mystery/thriller!!  That's the first page!!  I was so excited over that.