I Got A Story...

Imma tell yall a story and then later probably tomorrow Imma give yall the answer

Okay so this couple , let's call them Keisha & Mark decides to go to a house party. They get there, see all of their old friends, drink a little and have some fun. Eventually tyne couple splits up, Keisha with her girls and Mark with his boys. Two hours into the party Keisha is over in the kitchen with her girlfriends gossiping, talking and everything & then she sees Mark having a animated conversation with an ex-girlfriend of his.

Ole girl really pushing up like she smiling from ear to ear, touching his forearms while she's laughing at whatever Mark is saying. Flipping her hair over her shoulder and occasionally playing with it, biting her lip. You know typical " I want you back" behavior from a hoe who knows he's taken. Anyway instead of going over and dragging the trick, Keisha decides to act rationally and just goes over to Mark to separate the two.

She's mad obviously and she may have had a little too much to drink but she simply goes over interrupts the groupies flirty party & tells Mark she wanna go. And Mark wasn't feeling it.

" Why we gotta go? He asks " I thought we were all having fun"

"Cause I wanna leave, Mark. Take me home"

They get into a lil argument over this still inside of the party, Mark doesn't know what's wrong and doesn't understand what's going on with her. Eventually they leave.

The moment they get in the car, the real problem comes out.

"So tell me why you out here letting ya ex feel all up on you in the house? What you thought I didn't see you & lil hoe Mark? " Keisha starts off

"Man you always flipping out over small sh*t. Ness was just catching up with me. She was just being friendly. "
" Oh so I guess you just a friendly ass nigga now? Ya dick that friendly Mark? You think I'm stupid? You gone defend that b*tch over me??" She snaps and mushes the side of head meanwhile he's driving "We can never go out and have fun cause you always got some trick in ya face smiling. I shouldn't have to come break up a convo with a bitch flirting with you, you a grown ass man in a relationship. You supposed to stop that hoe not me!!"

"Keep ya hands to yourself Keish. I sick of ya drunk ass hitting me. You'd lock me up quick for hitting you & have all fifty of ya hood ass cousins to jump me. Stop fucking playing with me!!" Mark yelled back clinching the steering wheel "F*ck you wanted me to do? Hit the girl, be rude to her, I knew her since elementary school. My momma still talk to hers, I'm supposed to hate the b*tch cause I'm with you? STOP being so damn childish & insecure."

"If I'm insecure its cause ya stupid ass made me this way. How I'm supposed to trust you out alone when even if I'm across the room you can't stop a b*tch from flirting with you? For all I know you out here with a community dick, f*cking b*tches raw then coming home to me without even washing the next b*tches PJ off of you."

"Here you go with the bullshit!! Ain't nobody cheating you bitch." The slur came out of his mouth before he knew it and the instance it did Keisha's fist smacked into the side of his face.

As she fought him Mark struggled to keep his eyes on the road and prevent them from crashing into anything. Keisha continued to fight him as if she didn't care.

"Pull the damn car over!!" Slap

"Pull it over now!!"slap

Mark pulled the car over and Keisha damn near crawled out of her seat hitting and slapping Mark. Mark takes Keisha by both shoulders and pushes her off of him with full force. Keisha ends to hitting her head against the passenger side window.

"Really Mark?" She holds her head where she hit the window and starts to cry. " I hate you. "

She goes to open the car door but Mark locks the door.

"We in the middle of no where. Don't get ya drunk emotional ass out of the car. "

"Open the door!! It's not like you care about me. Go talk to ya sidechick Nessa."

"Open the door! Open the door!! Open the door!!!" She began to kick the door.

"Fuck it, get your dumb ass out then!" Mark yelled unlocking the door, not even waiting until she stepped out & closed the door before he pulled off.

As Mark zoomed off down the long dark road with no houses or businesses in sight, Keisha continued to cry while she searched for her cell phone on her pockets.

She came up empty. Her only option now was to walk until she found someone or reached a house.

Five minutes down the road into walking Keisha was pulled into the bushes, beaten and raped.

An hour later Mark drives back looking for her and founds her unconscious and bloody body.

Whose fault is this traumatic experience? Pick a letter and tell me why.
A.) Mark
B.) Keisha
C.) The girl from the party
D.) The rapist

I'll be back later with the answer. Probably tomorrow.