You Talkin' To Me Or??...

To the people who love to talk about you but never to you... You're weak. Simply and directly, weak and simple minded. And no one will be apologetic for you or your feelings.

If I have a problem with someone, they will know and it won't on some "Let's fight bitch!! You flaw hoe!!" I will just say how I feel without the need to raise my voice. I will leave you alone and I expect you to do the same. Don't speak ill of me or about me and we good. Stay in your lane and I will stay in mine.

Naturally I expect you to act accordingly because it's no need for the extras. But people simply don't seem to get the concept.

It blows me when people talk sh*t behind my back and then won't say sh*t in your face. They be loud as all outdoors when they think you can't hear them but then once you in the room they're quiet as a mouse. It's not even the fact that you have something negative to say 'cause I stopped caring about people's opinions a long time ago. It's the fact that you're not brave enough to say it to my face like I will gladly do to you.

Let me know how you feel about me!! Because the only person who it concerns is me and you, why you gotta bring other people in to try to place them in the middle. That's childish behavior and so called grown folks shouldn't behave that way.

People be so busy trying to look good in front of the others that they don't realize all they're doing is making their selves look dumb. I'm not even worried about you but you're worried about me. Get you some business cause you got too much time on ya hands fam, if you worried about someone you say you don't like or care about. Which by the way is a big fat lie, if you didn't care then why waste your time on thinking and talking about me.

Yet once I confront you about it then you wanna run around the issue. If you gone run and not address the problem then shut up about it. Your opinions are not more valuable than mine and never will be. Talk to me and no one else cause I'm gone do the same.

Too many problems get blown out of proportion cause everyone doesn't wanna own up to their faults instead of realizing that it's only gonna get worse if you avoid it.

"When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don't get to decide that you didn't."

That's one of the realest and best quotes I've ever ran across in life. Man, it's something I now live by and apply to all my problems. I have no problems accepting the fact that if I've hurt you or caused problems for you and you dislike me or don't want me in your life anymore. It's fine , do you and what's best for you fam. My problem comes in when people don't wanna accept that they have hurt me or caused me problems then proceed to talk about me behind my back because I had the guts to express my feelings unlike you.

Expression of ill feelings to the people who caused them isn't a weakness, it's a strength. Maybe it's time for behind the back talkers, internet thugs etc to realize that.